Tamagotchi M!X - New Bandai Trademark

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
☆ once you hit the PC option, you're given a 16-digit code that is a mix of hiragana, katakana, numbers and letters.

☆ when entered on the m!x land website, will identify your tamagotchi and allow you to play the cake-making game on the site twice a day.

you will need to make a bandai-namco account to access it.

the site also has a couple other features that involve your tamagotchi family tree, and you can save high-res sprites of your tama! example:

tumblr_ob4vgdAbWD1qc43zjo1_100.png

☆ remember to hit B once you've entered your code onto the website, and your tamagotchi will disappear with the "おでかけちゅう" sign.

☆ when you're finished with the game, the site will then give you a password on your score page that is only in hiragana characters.

☆ hit B again and you'll be prompted to enter the hiragana code that the site gives you (in the box labeled パスウード, password)

this code will give you the amount of gotchi points you earned from playing the game!

as mentioned, to be able to enter the first code into your browser, you'll have to be able to input japanese characters.

it's fairly easy on a mac, all you have to do is add language in keyboard settings and you can switch to hiragana with capslock and katakana with capslock+shift.

a guide for inputting japanese on a PC was linked above.
i cant play on the website because im in canada :(

Hi guys,

I had tamagotchi when I was a kid and I just found P's and M!x, both look really cute, but I have no idea what's the difference between them. Could you help me out a bit? Also, where should I purchase one online?

Thank you so much for your help :)
P's is two generations older than the m!x. P's is one of the more popular color models because there exists an English patch for it that translates the tamagotchi to English. None of the color Tamagotchis are readily available in English (there is one version but due to scarcity it is extremely expensive now).

The main difference between the P's and the m!x is that the P's has 'pierces', which are like little accessories that can be plugged into the tamagotchi to unlock new items, games, locations and characters. There are a lot of pierces out there, each with unique themes.

The m!x is the newest tamagotchi and currently no translation exists for it. It has a new genetics feature -- the offspring of two Tamagotchis will have unique traits from both sides, i.e. the father's color and the mother's head shape. Certain items can be unlocked by connecting your m!x to your computer.

For someone who is new to color tamagotchis, I would recommend the P's. The P's has tons of features and is also easy to understand (thanks to the patch). If you want even more content you can buy pierces, which are typically 8 to 14 dollars each. Also a bonus is that used P's go for fairly cheap and can be found in the US. You will have to get a used P's from eBay.

Edit: wow, Pierce prices have gone up since the last time I checked! They're around 20 dollars now, and a new P's is 65 (used is around 50).

I suppose I can also recommend the 4U, the successor of the P's and the predecessor of the m!x. Ithe currently has an English patch under development and is one of the lower maintenance Tamagotchis. Brand new ones are $30 on Amazon US. The downside is that if you want any extra content you will need an NFC compatible device.

Lastly there are also English grayscale tamagotchis, similar to the older versions. They are called the Tamagotchi Friends and Tamagotchi Friends DreamTown.

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant play on the website because im in canada :(
I'm in Canada too at the moment, works fine for me.

My first tama grew into Mametchi! Was expecting a new one, but it was nice to see an old friend! Here's his sprite:

4looRzp.jpg

I'm in Canada too at the moment, works fine for me.My first tama grew into Mametchi! Was expecting a new one, but it was nice to see an old friend! Here's his sprite:
4looRzp.jpg
When you made your bandai account did you set your country as japan? I did canada

So I just discovered that when you propose the other tamagotchi of your choice they can say no. And if they say no your tamagotchi crys and gets angry then throws the ring away. I was stunned!

I've unlocked Mermaid Palace, without the use of a Mix Station, on my Spacey version!

I had the mermaid wallpaper (this may not be necessary) and it was raining in the garden. I connected my Spacey mix to my Melody mix version three times; however each interaction had to involve interacting with a "different" mix. This can be done be resetting the second mix, so that the first mix is tricked into thinking it has met a completely different mix each time. After three interactions with different mixes, go into the garden while it is raining and there will be a turtle.

Unlocking Mermaid Palace unlocks the Marine theme for Icons.

A conch shell can be received from Mermaid Palace (the third option when visiting there). Using the conch shell, with the Gozaru room, will unlock Gozaru village.

Gozaru Village has a game where puzzle pieces must be moved to match the picture on the left. There's a time limit as well.

Anyone know how to change the color of your character back to normal after eating desserts? You'd think taking a bath would, but it doesn't

confirmed on my melody and spacey that you can get mermaid palace without the corresponding wallpaper!!
i got the event around 6pm with rainy weather in the garden, both on teen stage.

not sure what else prompts it, because i've gone to the garden on a rainy day with an adult stage tama before.

also cloud, thanks so much for the gozaru village info!! i had been dying to figure out how to do it

☆ ~('▽^人)

Are there any other games in the different lands, or are there only the two main games with the rainbow and falling stars?

Edit: Thank you Cloud & Tacitcat. I feel so lost on this version. I've achieved 3 places so far, with so many more to go. I can't wait for a full guide :)

Are there any other games in the different lands, or are there only the two main games with the rainbow and falling stars?
There's also a cute lightning-dodging game in Rainbow Hills :)

edit: tacitcat beat me to the punch!

fake edit: double post, sorry

☆ once you hit the PC option, you're given a 16-digit code that is a mix of hiragana, katakana, numbers and letters.

☆ when entered on the m!x land website, will identify your tamagotchi and allow you to play the cake-making game on the site twice a day.

you will need to make a bandai-namco account to access it.

the site also has a couple other features that involve your tamagotchi family tree, and you can save high-res sprites of your tama! example:

tumblr_ob4vgdAbWD1qc43zjo1_100.png

☆ remember to hit B once you've entered your code onto the website, and your tamagotchi will disappear with the "おでかけちゅう" sign.

☆ when you're finished with the game, the site will then give you a password on your score page that is only in hiragana characters.

☆ hit B again and you'll be prompted to enter the hiragana code that the site gives you (in the box labeled パスウード, password)

this code will give you the amount of gotchi points you earned from playing the game!

as mentioned, to be able to enter the first code into your browser, you'll have to be able to input japanese characters.

it's fairly easy on a mac, all you have to do is add language in keyboard settings and you can switch to hiragana with capslock and katakana with capslock+shift.

a guide for inputting japanese on a PC was linked above.
This is incredibly helpful! Thank you! ^_^

----

Kind of gutted to hear about how to unlock Mermaid Palace! I'll want to unlock it on both of my M!Xes, which means I can't go resetting one. Ah well. I wanted an Anniversary edition anyway, which will bring me up to two connections. I suppose I'll just have to fork out on a third (not sure which I'd get a double of) at some point. Psh.

EDIT;;

I was just having a think; when people say that different locations 'unlock' different Tamagotchis, I'm assuming that means that Tamagotchis you can marry? Does this mean that you can only raise a Gen 1 Tamagotchi from those that you've unlocked too? (For example, before you've unlocked anywhere, you can only raise Mametchi, Kikitchi, Lovelitchi or Memetchi?) Also, I assume you can only ever get a 'pure' character if it's Gen 1?

is the space land exclusive to spacey version?? and if so, does anyone know how to unlock the melody town?

This is incredibly helpful! Thank you! ^_^

----

Kind of gutted to hear about how to unlock Mermaid Palace! I'll want to unlock it on both of my M!Xes, which means I can't go resetting one. Ah well. I wanted an Anniversary edition anyway, which will bring me up to two connections. I suppose I'll just have to fork out on a third (not sure which I'd get a double of) at some point. Psh.

EDIT;;

I was just having a think; when people say that different locations 'unlock' different Tamagotchis, I'm assuming that means that Tamagotchis you can marry? Does this mean that you can only raise a Gen 1 Tamagotchi from those that you've unlocked too? (For example, before you've unlocked anywhere, you can only raise Mametchi, Kikitchi, Lovelitchi or Memetchi?) Also, I assume you can only ever get a 'pure' character if it's Gen 1?
If no other areas are unlocked while you're raising a Gen 1 Tamagotchi, then you'll only have those first four as an option for your Gen 1 Tamagotchi to grow into.

I unlocked a few different areas before my Gen 1 boy grew up. As an adult, he grew up as Gozarutchi, which was a nice surprise.

Edit: Spacey land is exclusive to the Spacey version. This post may help with unlocking Melody Town: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/193364-tamagotchi-mx-new-bandai-trademark/page-18?do=findComment&comment=3335901

If no other areas are unlocked while you're raising a Gen 1 Tamagotchi, then you'll only have those first four as an option for your Gen 1 Tamagotchi to grow into.

I unlocked a few different areas before my Gen 1 boy grew up. As an adult, he grew up as Gozarutchi, which was a nice surprise.

Edit: Spacey land is exclusive to the Spacey version. This post may help with unlocking Melody Town: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/193364-tamagotchi-mx-new-bandai-trademark/page-18?do=findComment&comment=3335901
Extremely useful, thank you! I will try to unlock some new place on my Melody Ver. before he grows up then. (Shame that I can't get Gozaru Village; I would have loved one of those boy characters.)

EDIT;;

Does anyone know how you raise a Shimagurutchi or a Momotchi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back