Tamagotchi M!X - New Bandai Trademark

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
confirmed on my melody and spacey that you can get mermaid palace without the corresponding wallpaper!!i got the event around 6pm with rainy weather in the garden, both on teen stage.

not sure what else prompts it, because i've gone to the garden on a rainy day with an adult stage tama before.

also cloud, thanks so much for the gozaru village info!! i had been dying to figure out how to do it

☆ ~('▽^人)
Have you been connecting both your Tamas prior to Mermaid Palace unlocking?

People have set you need to connect to three different m!x's (or reset one 3 times whilst connecting another to it each time). Did you do this? Do you only have two m!x's and have unlocked the palace on each?

I was able to get my girl Tamas to get married without buying a ring from the other one proposing, but now I have a guy and it seems even though we are maxed out in friendship level she won't propose to me. I bought the 500 ring but I guess it won't let me use it meaning I need the 5000 one for a guy to purpose? So if you have a guy tama can a girl propose to you? I've been trying quiet a bit now and nothing...

Have you been connecting both your Tamas prior to Mermaid Palace unlocking?

People have set you need to connect to three different m!x's (or reset one 3 times whilst connecting another to it each time). Did you do this? Do you only have two m!x's and have unlocked the palace on each?
i have connected to three other m!xes in the past, but the day i unlocked mermaid palace i only connected once. but connecting probably does have something to do with it!

also, i unlocked melody land this morning on child stage! another event in the garden, i'm assuming it has to be morning, opposite to spacey land at night. it was 8AM for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to get my girl Tamas to get married without buying a ring from the other one proposing, but now I have a guy and it seems even though we are maxed out in friendship level she won't propose to me. I bought the 500 ring but I guess it won't let me use it meaning I need the 5000 one for a guy to purpose? So if you have a guy tama can a girl propose to you? I've been trying quiet a bit now and nothing...
a girl tama can propose to you! i had nijifuwatchi propose to my male tama yesterday, on max friendship level. so i'm not quite sure what the other conditions are.

So what we know about unlocking destinations is:

Tamagotchi Town is available from the beginning.

Patchi Forest unlocks by going outside once you have an adult tama.

Flower Hills unlocks by purchasing the Flower Living room.

Berry Town unlocks by eating the Berry2 Sundae at the café 10 times.

Rainbow Hills unlocks by purchasing and using the Flower Seeds from the Flower Hills shop on a sunny day. (This might take a few tries.)

Mermaid Palace unlocks by connecting to a m!x station or another m!x at least once. (If anyone can confirm the exact number of connections needed, that would be helpful!)

Gozaru Village unlocks by purchasing the Gozaru Living room, then purchasing and using the Conch Shell item from Mermaid Palace.

Melody Land unlocks by taking a third generation tama into the garden during the daytime.

Spacy Land unlocks by taking a third generation tama into the garden after 7:00pm.

It's unfortunate, but it's looking like anyone who doesn't have access to a second m!x or m!x station won't be able to unlock certain destinations for now. :( But who knows if an app will be developed in the future.

Info is all compiled from the lovely people in this thread (esp. furbitchi and Cloud) and this source.

edit: Thanks wesley_13j for corrections for Melody/Spacy Land!

i have connected to three other m!xes in the past, but the day i unlocked mermaid palace i only connected once. but connecting probably does have something to do with it!

also, i unlocked melody land this morning on child stage! another event in the garden, i'm assuming it has to be morning, opposite to spacey land at night. it was 8AM for me.
After you unlock a place can you visit it however many times and whenever you like?

After you unlock a place can you visit it however many times and whenever you like?
This is correct. Once the place is unlocked, it will show up under the train icon and you can visit it whenever you like. Some options may not be enabled (eg. Propose) depending on your character's age.

NVM I though my tama was a boy... turns out it was a girl... -_- this tama you need to look at the gender at the stats screen lol. She had no girl features what so ever.

So what's the point of the 5000 ring?

I love that the guide is unfolding over the last week since everyone's M!X's started arriving! Thank you everyone that is helping piece information together on destinations etc. I've been compiling my own and printing things out as we go so that I can have a manual to keep in my collection. What I am wondering is what each of the options mean once you go to each of the destinations. I've scoured this thread a few times and haven't seen it posted yet....unless I've missed it. I don't want to accidentally marry my tama until I unlock all of the destinations so it worries me clicking on things not knowing what they say LOL.

I love this version so much that I need to get a second so I can unlock everything. I already have the Melody, so it definitely has to be Spacy...now to pick a color!

For unlocking Gozaru Village - the conch shell doesn't need to be purchased. It is given out at the Marine Party (third option) in Mermaid Palace.

For Mermaid Palace - I'm not sure about m!x stations, but connecting to another m!x at least once (I tried connecting to the same m!x 10 times before doing the reset method), did not work. I believe it also requires going out into the garden while it's raining, as that was when the turtle appeared in the garden.

I love that the guide is unfolding over the last week since everyone's M!X's started arriving! Thank you everyone that is helping piece information together on destinations etc. I've been compiling my own and printing things out as we go so that I can have a manual to keep in my collection. What I am wondering is what each of the options mean once you go to each of the destinations. I've scoured this thread a few times and haven't seen it posted yet....unless I've missed it. I don't want to accidentally marry my tama until I unlock all of the destinations so it worries me clicking on things not knowing what they say LOL.
In the towns, the first option is usually ひろば which is the park. The second option is usually the store, which have different names based on the town they're in, and the third option is always differentFlower Town has love fortunes, Berry Town has a salon, and so on. The last option, プロポーズ, is for proposal!

For unlocking Gozaru Village - the conch shell doesn't need to be purchased. It is given out at the Marine Party (third option) in Mermaid Palace.
For Mermaid Palace - I'm not sure about m!x stations, but connecting to another m!x at least once (I tried connecting to the same m!x 10 times before doing the reset method), did not work. I believe it also requires going out into the garden while it's raining, as that was when the turtle appeared in the garden.
Thanks for the info, Cloud! Will edit ASAP when I have a little more time. I'm thinking the guide I was looking at was probably mistaken about Mermaid Palace, but I don't have a second m!x to try anything out myself. I'll get to a m!x station later this month and see if it unlocks it.

By the way, did anyone else get a fireworks event tonight?! So cute!

Yo, guys... So I was neglecting my first-gen boy tama in hopes of getting Kikitchi instead of Mametchi, and I ended up getting... Gozarutchi? And then my entire town turned into a ninja-themed town/Gozaru village? Does anyone know what's going on? I mean, I'm cool with it, but I hadn't unlocked any locations other than Tama Town when he evolved, and so I just assumed he could only turn into Tama Town characters (I think someone might've said that in an earlier post). I checked, and Gozaru Village itself still isn't unlocked. Was my parenting so bad that it transcended the functionality of the game or something?

Yo, guys... So I was neglecting my first-gen boy tama in hopes of getting Kikitchi instead of Mametchi, and I ended up getting... Gozarutchi? And then my entire town turned into a ninja-themed town/Gozaru village? Does anyone know what's going on? I mean, I'm cool with it, but I hadn't unlocked any locations other than Tama Town when he evolved, and so I just assumed he could only turn into Tama Town characters (I think someone might've said that in an earlier post). I checked, and Gozaru Village itself still isn't unlocked. Was my parenting so bad that it transcended the functionality of the game or something?
Oh! That's interesting. When my 1st gen boy turned into Gozarutchi, he was good friends with him and I had the village unlocked. Maybe they grow into a random Tama if they're not good friends with anyone? Or your theory may be correct too.

Oh! That's interesting. When my 1st gen boy turned into Gozarutchi, he was good friends with him and I had the village unlocked. Maybe they grow into a random Tama if they're not good friends with anyone? Or your theory may be correct too.
That might be it. I don't think his friendship levels were very high with anyone. Is that how the game determines what your character evolves into? It's whichever you have the highest friendship level with (of the same gender)? That still leaves how I got Gozarutchi as a mystery, but that is nice to know. :D

In regards to the Mermaid Palace: I wanted to mention that when mine unlocked, it wasn't raining (though it was cloudy. Like the puffy white clouds sort of weather.). I did have to connect to two other tamagotchis.

Does anyone know if you can ever change your town? That is, on my Spacey Ver. everything looks like Tamatown, while on my Melody Ver. everything looks like Flower Hills. Just the Tamatown town is a bit boring and I'd rather it was something else. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back