Tamagotchi M!X - New Bandai Trademark

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your town's appearance may vary depending on the parents. My town changed to something that resembles Melody Land when my character married a Melodytchi.

This happens usually between the wedding and the hatching of the baby.

I know I just mentioned this above, but I'll add it again to corroborate ichiro's explanation - my gen 1 boy evolved into Gozarutchi, even though I didn't have Gozaru Village (or anything for that matter) unlocked, and his entire hometown transformed into a Gozaru-looking town. I'm not sure if it's a replica of Gozaru Village, as I still haven't unlocked that location (and probably won't for a long time since I don't have a second M!X to connect to), but all the buildings became more like a traditional Japanese style, the roads were made out of tatami mat, and the local park was a zen garden.

EDIT: why, why am I always on the top of the page? so embarrassing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Some items affect the look of the town, after using the flower seeds several times to unlock Rainbow Hills my town started having flowers everywhere, I think similar thing happened with another item but I don't remember which...

And the first gen characters growth is quite strange, my first adult was a Yotsubatchi- I'm not sure if I played with him all that often at town and I think my care was average.

In previous installments Gozarutchi is usually a bad care character, maybe care still affects something in the first gen?

tumblr_inline_oblv7vcs7u1toxdax_500.png

Gozaru Village has been added to the Tamagotchi Planet Map! Check it out here.

Could first gen adults be determined by the color they are as babies? I had two purple girls who both ended up being Violetchi even though only one had met Violetchi. One had friendship maxed with Lovelitchi and the other with Watatatchi. I found a magazine scan that showed four differently colored male babies. From what I can tell, babies don't show any mix traits yet except possibly skin color.

For those of you ho didn't know: If you have two m!xs, you can trade the conch shell to the other unit to unlock Gozaru Village. This should work as long as you have the wallpaper on your second unit as well. So, the only thing you'd be missing out on your second unit is Mermaid Palace. owo I wanted to mention this for people who wanted ninja genes on both units.

Could first gen adults be determined by the color they are as babies? I had two purple girls who both ended up being Violetchi even though only one had met Violetchi. One had friendship maxed with Lovelitchi and the other with Watatatchi. I found a magazine scan that showed four differently colored male babies. From what I can tell, babies don't show any mix traits yet except possibly skin color.
My first gen baby was blue and grew up to be Yotsubatchi, so I don't think so.

Maybe it is random in the end?

I am having some trouble trying to marry my mix. I only have one device and I have tried twice now, bought the 500 ring and tried to propose to a Mametchi in the first town in the menu. Both times it was rejected. My Lovelitchi has all meters full, she is 7 and I am ready to get the first marriage to see how characters mix. I've visited the towns I've unlocked so far TONS of times. Brought the rocket toy that Mametchi likes multiple times. Any suggestions or tips on what I can do?

I am having some trouble trying to marry my mix. I only have one device and I have tried twice now, bought the 500 ring and tried to propose to a Mametchi in the first town in the menu. Both times it was rejected. My Lovelitchi has all meters full, she is 7 and I am ready to get the first marriage to see how characters mix. I've visited the towns I've unlocked so far TONS of times. Brought the rocket toy that Mametchi likes multiple times. Any suggestions or tips on what I can do?
Have you gotten their friendship bar up? With the 500G ring, it's recommended to get it up to orange or red. Keep playing with him and propose to him when it gets to a higher level.

I had an interesting experience.My tamagotchi had gotten to red relationship level with Mametchi while still a teen, and grew into a Violetchi. I sent her to Tama Town to play and celebrate, and as soon as she got there, there was a special event with Mametchi, where he proposed to her. I was surprised at first and didn't reply fast enough, and she ended up going home by herself - but when I tried going to Tama Town, the event repeated itself. Anyone else has gone through it?

I had an interesting experience.My tamagotchi had gotten to red relationship level with Mametchi while still a teen, and grew into a Violetchi. I sent her to Tama Town to play and celebrate, and as soon as she got there, there was a special event with Mametchi, where he proposed to her. I was surprised at first and didn't reply fast enough, and she ended up going home by herself - but when I tried going to Tama Town, the event repeated itself. Anyone else has gone through it?
That's what happens if your friendship levels in the red.

Go to that characters town and go to the Plaza (top option). If you meet the character your red with then they propose to you. Top answer is yes, middle is no and the bottom is to think about it.

I've done this each time I'm an adult and am now on 7th gen without ever buying a ring.

In the book icon, first option. It's on the left, if it's orange or purple (correct me if I'm wrong), it means they're either dating or lovers (something around that meaning?)

In the book icon, first option. It's on the left, if it's orange or purple (correct me if I'm wrong), it means they're either dating or lovers (something around that meaning?)
Blue: acquaintance

Green: friend

Orange: best friend/lover (dependent on gender)

Red: BFF/true love (dependent on gender)

That's what happens if your friendship levels in the red.

Go to that characters town and go to the Plaza (top option). If you meet the character your red with then they propose to you. Top answer is yes, middle is no and the bottom is to think about it.

I've done this each time I'm an adult and am now on 7th gen without ever buying a ring.
And this is what happens when I don't read the whole thread in my excitement. Thank you so much for the clarification!! It was a really cute animation, so I hope to get to see it again in the future generations!!

I have the Spacy mix version blue and am debating wither or not to get a melody mix one in blue. Or should I just wait for the anniversary one to come out? what do you guys think? also when is the anniversary coming out and do you guys have an estimate price on how much it's going to be?

this kuchipachi's genes is scared me.. How I can get different body? :huh:

2djza06.jpg

I have the Spacy mix version blue and am debating wither or not to get a melody mix one in blue. Or should I just wait for the anniversary one to come out? what do you guys think? also when is the anniversary coming out and do you guys have an estimate price on how much it's going to be?
Personally I think I will eventually get all versions, but I'd say get the 20th anniversary. 15th ann. iD L ended up being quite expensive later on since these versions are limited I think and people rarely want to sell theirs later on. Plus in that version all characters will be different, while the opposite versions that we have only have 2 extra characters and one extra land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back