Tamagotchi Make-up

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lizzy200520

Reaction score
^_^ I have the make-up but how do I use it. Is there something esle u need to use it if so where do i find it??? Please someone help.

Your character needs to be an adult, and you need to have the mirror.

The mirror is sometimes available in the shop in your Tamagotchi. If you don't see it there right now, check back in about 4-6 hours*. You may not see it for a couple of days, but eventually one will show up. You can use the time to get Gotchi points because you'll need them, since the mirror is expensive (4300 Gotchi points if I remember correctly).

* Note: shop restock times are 3:00 PM, 7:00 PM, and 12:00 AM (midnight)

Yes, buy a mirror at the SHOP. Once you have it(and your Tama is an adult), go to your ITEMS list and click on the make-up. Your Tama will then stand in front of the mirror and put it on, whether it shows you or not(sometimes the Tama is shy and will start to show you how he/she looks, but then stops and disappears from the screen :( ). Make-up only lasts one use, but the mirror always stays unless you give it away or trash it.

Hope I helped,

Memetchi Dreamer

Thank u for all ur help. U have had tamagotchi for years and have never got a chance to buy a mirror. Thanks again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back