Tamagotchi merchendice

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiLover13

Reaction score
Here you have good tips to make your tamas in confort.

Materials:

glue

and cloth.

first dising a bed for your tama then glue the tissues toghether and form a litle bed.

you can also dising a mini romm for your tamas.

I DID ONE FOR MY TAMAGOTCHI. :ph34r: :furawatchi: :eek: :D :D :D

From TamagotchiLover13

I even made a bed for my tama and i put it to sleep right now hes awake but in his bed to see the computer. its now 11:31am in Puerto Rico. Visit *removed* for a lot of fun tell me if you went.

*Link removed - links to personal sites need to be posted in your signature from now on! Please read this thread: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=53937*

Last edited by a moderator:
:p :wacko: :) :) :wacko: :wacko: How cool is this it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: BUT SOME OF THESE CODES MADE ME LOSE POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :pochitchi: :( :( :mametchi: [email protected]

Here you have good tips to make your tamas in confort.Materials:

glue

and cloth.

first dising a bed for your tama then glue the tissues toghether and form a litle bed.

you can also dising a mini romm for your tamas.

I DID ONE FOR MY TAMAGOTCHI. :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

From TamagotchiLover13
Thats a cool idea!!!! I am going to try it!!!!! What does your look like?????

:angry: try the bed making thing, its fun making a bed 4 ur tama. i made 1 for my tama, it looked really cosy, (im great at art!) i put the bed in a dollshouse. im gonna add furniture soon! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back