Tamagotchi mini 20th anniversary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I was referring to when I line up. Notice the *foreign* Mini tama (in 1st red arrow) is placed somewhere b/n the V1 & V4.

Then whilst the Japanese idl, & later english Idl (which came right after the japanese idl respectively) at the 2 red arrows, are placed b/n the Tamago and Friends/ Dreamtown.

Or how else am i supposed to set them up in a Straight Line according to the yearly timeline that they came out?

Cuz i don't wanna make 2 separate lines, one for japanese the other for english tamas ?

You should edit your posts when you have something more to say rather than create new ones. It makes things easier to read and also saves you the hassle of referencing ;) Next to the report button at the bottom of your posts is an icon labeled "edit". It stays up for 24 hours after you posted.

Anyway, a single line for both Japanese and English tamas isn't problematic as they both have the same physical timeline - being released in real time - so it is the correct order.

Basically its jus only a fun way for me to keep track my tamas (I hav bout 8 of them most all in english except for japanese idl, & im getting more & more english ones!) up in sequential order ranging fr vintages to now.

Cuz i dont run all my tamas same time but i like to set them all out in front of me on table by lining them up horizontally; look at them, their shell designs, admire d beauty/scene of many diff versions I hav, admire what a legendary Timeline the japanese created since english creation V1 til now!
I do this too! LOL. I like to take everythign out and put it in front of me just to see everything. I really only play one or two at a time because more is overwhelming haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back