Tamagotchi Mini

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Zunky~

Reaction score
This is mainly out of curiosity.As to the fact that I do not own a Tamagotchi Mini and I am THINKING about buying one on e-bay can someone please send me a link with the instructions on it? I`m not 100% certian if i am going to actually buy it or not yet and that`s what I would like to see the instructions for ^___^ to know what i`d actually be buying. No need to rush through ^.^

Thanks!

If you visit www.bandai.com you'll find the instruction sheets for every tamagotchi connection. Hope I helped :)

No instructions came with my U.S. tamagotchi mini - and I don't think any needed to either. I can explain it to you quickly, as it's such a small tamagotchi and you can hardly do anything with it. But they're good for tama collections - or you can use them as a little digital watch keyring. ;)

When your mini is awake, you can:

Press button 'A' and if your tama is hungry or has pooped, you can clean up it's mess and feed it a snack or a meal - but if it hasn't pooped, and isn't hungry, nothing will happen if you press button 'A'.

Except for that, the only thing you can do is press button 'B' to see the time. (it dosen't tell you the date though)

When your mini is asleep:

You can only turn the lights on/off, and see the time. And that's all.

Edit: Like other tamas, you can turn the sound on/off like you would with a V1, V2, V3 or V4. And you can pause it the same as the other versions too - but when it's paused, it won't say 'Pause' underneath it. Instead, a '!' will appear above it's head.

^So, not alot it can do, but still, it's pretty cute! :blink:

-sk8er girl-

Last edited by a moderator:
wow... Even less than the Generation one? wow. Thanks Bunches!

I gues sI won`t get it then. If that is all you can do on it... I`ll probly wait for Bandai to whip up another batch and release em ^__^ that way I won`t havta pay for shipping.

minis are SO small that you can barely do anything with them. they are lyke accecories for tamagotchi lovers.

OBVIOUSLY! *not to sound rude...i was agreeing a LOT* wich is why I changed my mind about buying one *unless stores carry them again so I won`t have to pay shipping*

they don't grow up or anything? You can't play even one game with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back