Tamagotchi mini

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasja

Reaction score
The Tamagotchi mini will be released in Japan very soon (April 28). It's even smaller than the original p1/p2 tama and will have less characters. I guess it's released as a mascot for your phone, but it does seem to have some functions. I thinks it's very cute :D They sell for 10 dollars in Japan.

picures over here

Last edited by a moderator:
You're crazy, jokojo. ;) :D I am so getting one on e-bay once they come out. Natasja, do you know if those are the only colors they're going to come in?

U PPL ARE CRAZY MAN ! lol Its going back to the basics, I cant wait!!!! B)

Eh...its not really going back to basis as much as kind of making them more elementary :/ Honestly, I might buy one because it would look rather cute on my phone...and the clockface is so darlingly retro...

I wonder if the Japanese ones will be smaller then the American ones?

You're crazy, jokojo. :ph34r: B) I am so getting one on e-bay once they come out. Natasja, do you know if those are the only colors they're going to come in?
Maybe if these are selling like crazy Bandai will release more colours, I'm not sure...

Gadget site Gizmodo has a link and brief story about the Japanese Tamagotchi Mini... Or Chibi Tamagotchi

From Bandai comes a new iteration of the ever-popular “Tamagotchi” virtual pets, called the “Chibi Tamagotchi.” They take after the original Tamagotchis (from 1996) in form factor and characters. But beware of the size — “chibi” is Japanese for something small and cute. Indeed, the Chibi Tamagotchis are 66% the size of the original Tamagotchis.
You can see their story here

Last edited:
They definetly are cute... I think I've gotten a little spoiled with the IR/ newer capabilities though. I don't think I will be buying many of these... I'll put one on my keychain (too!) Lol.

I've seen preorders for the mini advertised at toywhiz.com, but no actual information as to what it will do. I will get one, because I like it, but will it be as fun to actually play as the others? or more of a fancy keychain? Of course, the most important thing will be how much they go for on ebay... :lol:

I'm going to pass.Why should I spend money on these when I can put it towards a regular sized fully functional Tama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back