Tamagotchi mini

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raquaz

Reaction score
Can somebody kindly tell me how to work a tamagotchi Mini? I just got one, and the instructions weren't so insightful. How come when it's hatched, it doesn't need so much attention? Ison't it supposed to be a baby, not a marutchi thing? And when I fed it, the instructions said that button C is the status. I pressed it and my tama was mad at me! It had a cloud bubble on top of its head. And how do you make it happy? What are the snacks for, if there isn't any games? Can an adult have babies, or does it live until it's an oldie? It'll be really helpful if someone can answer my questions. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Now when I push the C button, nothing happens! Why?

Please, somebody tell me, It's been 2 hours now and I'm still confused! :(

I suggest to other people intressted in Tamagotchi mini's that they dont buy them cause you have less things you can do and I think they arnt going to be popular on the market. Google Tamagotchi mini instructions and you should get tons of websites telling you how to work them and maybe a website similar to Tama Talk but its just for mini's. Just telling you I don't think there is any better Tamagotchi site than Tama Talk but there must be some sites to help you out.

Thank you for asking tons of questions, the more questions you ask the more smarter you get and the more enjoyable is the site for other Tama Talkers.

Well, thanks for the tips! I got some info, but yet I'm still not sure why the tama won't give its status. It's like the C button has no purpose! Oh, and I got the info from https://tama-zone.com/ar/t1221.htm. It was helpful! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I really think that the tamagotchi mini is a waste of money and time.I have two of them, one is orange and the other is pink with wavy line on the sides.I took the batterys out of them and use them for spar batteries when my v1 and v3 battery goes :furawatchi: down.

I really think that the tamagotchi mini is a waste of money and time.I have two of them, one is orange and the other is pink with wavy line on the sides.I took the batterys out of them and use them for spar batteries when my v1 and v3 battery goes :furawatchi: down.
Oh, well I like them. I have 4 now and since I don't have much time, I can just use the mini. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back