tamagotchi mini!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.. debating on using ebay for the first time for one of these "Minis" :angry: I wonder if ketais will come out in America (Including north america, obviously) Im thinking, they might be able to alternate the sequences used to connect to your cellphone, just for other countries.. back to topic:

Minis are veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cute :( Im not trying to sound fruity, but they are cute-like-looking xD I would want one, imagine if you could connect with v1's,and v2's so the tamagotchis would be like babys but adults (Like a baby mimitchi I think their called, would be soooo cool! Imagine a grown up mimitchi with a baby mimitchi!)

Sorry if I spelt it wrong! I forgot most of the tamagotchis ever since mine died!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Afterglw, those are some cools pics. have you got more? Also can you give us more information about tamagotchi mini? like, what kind of food they eat, what characters are there...is there a growth chart? They sound really interesting. :D

Yeah, I would recommend that site as well. It has numerous photos etc. If you would like, I can take more pictures of mine anyway. Just let me know :angry: I love taking pictures of tamagotchis.

Like Rex said, you have a "main" food and a candy. There are only five adult characters and I thought I was being neglectful with mine and I ended up getting Mametchi, so I think the programming is very easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back