Tamagotchi Minis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tAmAObsEssion

Reaction score
I have to know.... (since I orderd three) if these Tamagotchis are fun to play with. I also heard they don't have many nice fetures. Can sombody plese tell me what they are? ;)

V1:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN FEATURES??

ANIMATIONS?

WHAT IT DOES?

ETC?

V2:

I DONT KNOW I DONT HAVE ONE ONL A V1

WHAT DO YOU MEAN FEATURES??

ANIMATIONS?

WHAT IT DOES?

ETC?

;) :angry:

Sure !!

I have one - i don't have it going at the moment tho...

They are sorta fun - they are very easy to look after - not at all demanding and pretty hard to kill!

They don't do a lot - you basically feed them and clean up their poops - there are no games to play/points to win/things to buy, but they look pretty cute. If you are getting a little sick of full on tama care - these may be what you need!

The characters are very simple - egg ->toddler -> adult 1 -> adult 2

Life cycle is about 14 days and they will die - there's no breeding/matchmakerSome people think of them as an accessory rather than a tama - but i'mm sure you'll get some fun from them ;)

GK1

Last edited by a moderator:
Its got a shop, does random animations

HEY READ THE ISTROCTIONS!!

(I've spelt instructions wrong havent I oh well)

Even though I dint

(I've spelt didnt wrong too havent I oh well)

The red writing is a lie the blue writing is the truth

;)

Even though I dint

;)
Sorry - there's no shop!! And there's no points that can be won or games to play!!

And thís person only has oredered them so they don't have instructions yet...

Even though I dint

;)
:angry: o.k. I will

Sure !!I have one - i don't have it going at the moment tho...

They are sorta fun - they are very easy to look after - not at all demanding and pretty hard to kill!

They don't do a lot - you basically feed them and clean up their poops - there are no games to play/points to win/things to buy, but they look pretty cute. If you are getting a little sick of full on tama care - these may be what you need!

The characters are very simple - egg ->toddler -> adult 1 -> adult 2

Life cycle is about 14 days and they will die - there's no breeding/matchmakerSome people think of them as an accessory rather than a tama - but i'mm sure you'll get some fun from them :angry:

GK1
THANK YOU!!!! ;)

Sorry - there's no shop!! And there's no points that can be won or games to play!!
And thís person only has oredered them so they don't have instructions yet...
Tama obsesstion was talking about V2 wasnt she?!

D'OH tamagotchi mini!?

I feel soooo... SUTPID

STUPID OF THE YEAR AWARD 2005!!

oh and the graphics are very basic - i don't even think there's much in the way of animations if any
thanx again :angry: I relly needed to know, because it is arriving tomorow and I am so exited! I was desperate to know about it ;) now I know everything I need to know about Tamagotchi minis!

I have one, for me, they are not so fun, well , maybe a little bit, kind of fun, but the character I have is very cute! well, you can feed it, clean its poop, give it medicine when its sick, and you cant see if they are hungry or not, you just clikc button A and it will appear, a meal, or a snack, when its unhappy, you cannot play games, just give it sanck, they dont reprosuce, they stay very long, but they dont reproduce, and thats what I know about my tamagotchi mini.

P.S: they DO NOT connect

I have one, for me, they are not so fun, well , maybe a little bit, kind of fun, but the character I have is very cute! well, you can feed it, clean its poop, give it medicine when its sick, and you cant see if they are hungry or not, you just clikc button A and it will appear, a meal, or a snack, when its unhappy, you cannot play games, just give it sanck, they dont reprosuce, they stay very long, but they dont reproduce, and thats what I know about my tamagotchi mini.P.S: they DO NOT connect
THANKS! This really helps. So as soon as my miniTama arrives in the mail, I will use this advice. :D

GOOD NEWS!!! My minis just CAME! they are sooooo cute! I got purple with polca-dots, orange with polca-dots, and yellow with stripes. As soon as I opend the yellow, and it hatched, I started feeding it. Now what? Does anybody know how often it evolves?

:D [SIZE=14pt]anybody?[/SIZE] :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back