Tamagotchi Mix Screen white/wash out

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevar

Reaction score
So far i have been happily playing my Tamagotchi mix which i have bought from Tokyo.. but there is 1 tamagotchi mix that i own have this problem.. suddenly it's screen just becomes super white! and i need to remove the battery and reinsert it back for the screen to be back to normal again. Is there any way to solve this? or am i stuck with a time to time white/wash out screen TwT.. Total i have 3 tamagotchi mix but this 1 is having this problem..

I never had this problem with the ones I have so far --- how many times did this happen and how frequent were they? It looks like you've got a defective device. :(

If you're still in Japan, call their support hotline (the phone number indicated in the box/manuals) and ask; take note that they do not do English language support. Another good option would be taking your device back to the store where you bought it from. Japan usually has good customer service and they'll definitely at least try to help you out.

Last edited by a moderator:
so far about 3 times.. and i am already back from my trip.. so i cant change from the shop.. guess i am gonna be stuck with it TwT.. i guess i would need to bring a pin out.. once it white wash.. i will just open and remove the battery and place it back again..

Oh goodness...so sorry to hear that you have that problem :c

The only "problem" that I have had was when I was pressing any of the buttons, the screen would dim a bit for the duration of the press. But that was only because the battery was running low, and shortly after, it told me that I needed to change batteries. Same goes for the extremely quick blank white screen you'd see when you turn on the Tama from its "screensaver". So maybe you should try to put in different batteries?

Do you think you can take a picture of the screen you're talking about?

hmm currently it haven show.. when it does i will take a pic >w<

hmm so far no problems with it now.. i think maybe when i open its back and rescrew it back fixed it? maybe the wire was being pressed or something? hmm still looking to see if it does white out anytime thou =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back