Tamagotchi Multi-version hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchi Guy46

Reaction score
As I said I will be hatching my V4 but you guys may log on version. You must post daily but if something comes up you can just post the next day. The hatch will begin on Saturday the 6th of March.

Rules

You must post reguarly, it would be great if you could post daily

No spamming

A maximum of 5 memers (not including me)

Thats it! Please join!

I guess I will join, I love group hatchings but I forget sometimes. Im using my v4 too, I have the lightning bolt design. What about you? ;)

That's great! Thanks guys.

I am not sure what my design is called, pokemonboy10. I know it is an Australian design and I think sites only list the American designs. Though it is green in colour, I will take a picture when the hatch stars. :hitodetchi:

i will join! i have only been in a hatch a few times because i never hatch a tamagotchi those days, but i might be able to hatch two. my v4 Buddy the Gozuratchi (which is a green camo design) who will be marring somebody from the match maker. And my v6 music star Ashley (glam rock design) who will be marring my brothers v6. its cool, my tam on my v6 is mimitchi and my brothers is a mametchi called Alexander, in which i thnk is a perfect match. anyway, can i join?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so happy to see all you members! I will get us started. First, click here to see a picture of my V4.

Here I go! I just pressed reset. I am so glad this activated straight away unlike my previous Music Star, lol. Anyway, I set everything. Now I am eagerly awaiting my Tama to hatch. I might go for a universal adult or a special character, it all depends on what toddler I get because of the Mame, Meme and Kuchi families.

A sweet little girl. :lol: I will call her Kim. I'm off to play with Kim! I am looking forward to seeing your posts. Good luck with your Tama's!

I hope you guys start posting soon because then I might think you are not in the hatch. :unsure: Anyway, Ms. Frill visited Kim and she has been to pre-school a few times. I love playing Mimic.

Her skill points are Intelligence: 31 Fashion: 22 Kindness: 21. I decided I do not want a special or universal character because getting a special character would involve lots of pausing, thus slowing down Kim's growth. I forgot to mention that this hatch ends when you complete one full generation of your tamagotchi, like when the adult leaves the baby.

I really hope that Kim ends up in the Mame family, Meme is good to but I rarely get a character in the Mame family. Looking forward to seeing your posts!

11:21am Kim evolved into Ringotchi

I am so happy that Kim is in the Mame family. Ringotchi is such an awesome character! She was my first teenager ever, I got her on my v2. She is 1 year old and her skill points are Intelligence: 41 Fashion: 23 Kindness: 18.

She has gone to pre-school a few times but she always gets mad at Ms. Frill when she trips over. I think she has only managed to win once, :( . Just a little note about the other people logging, it would be great if you could please start now because my tamagotchi is already a teenager and I don't want you guys to fall behind, you know.

If you don't log today I will send you a PM just reminding you, thanks.

Zhen was a young Mametchi when she was a toddler and now she a Ringotchi she's 1 and weighs 20 lbs and has 9 intelligence 18 fashion/style and 5 social/kindness. Her hungry hearts are full but she's missing a happy heart and she wont play any games.

sorry i couldnt post yesterday, i couldnt go on the internet :angry: . So, I couldnt hatch my v4 on the 6th so that kinda sucks. But ill post his stats anyway. My v6 hatched yesterday though, but im still waiting for my mimitchi ashley to leave. The baby was a boy! Whats cool tho is that i know a trick on how to make the parent leave.oh wait, ashley is going to a concert! Im going to name the baby boy sushi.i like that name! Anyway, here are my v4s stats

name; Buddy

gen; 3

smart; 11

sparkle; 4

flower; 15

tamagotchi; harutchi

i know his stats are not very high for a toddler, but i will work on it. Now to make ashley leave.... ok, i set the time to 11:59, now i need to wait a minute..... now the screen has the picture of the parent next to the baby sleeping.its so cute :D this next part takes a little while... just a little few things about ashley- she is in a band called "soda pop" with a fuwatchi and chantotchi. She has a guitar and plays with a stuffed panda. Ashley still hasnt left.OH WAIT! she is leaving! bye bye ashley... now its just the baby. i just fed and played with sushi. hes gonna use the mega drums ashley got as a weding present from the teacher. Here are his stats-

gen; 2

tone; 257

rhythm; 279

original; 249

ill post more tomorrow

hello! little update on Buddy the Second and Sushi! my v6 sushi evolved into a kuchitamatchi, his stats are as follows;

tone; 302

rythm; 323

original; 328

and Buddy 2 evolved also. he is a young mametchi!!!!

smart;20

sparkle; 8

flower; 24

i also stuck a batterie in my v5, just to let you know. i might post later on tonight! bye!

Thanks for posting, tamaluvs257.

I will be posting this afternoon but for now I am just letting you know that Cutie Bunny says she "quit" Tamatalk. It's a bit silly then, joining a group hatch...But anyway! I am just glad you two are posting.

Sweet little Kim turned 2 today. She has been visiting Mr. Canvas reguarly to raise her Kindess points. Her skill points are Intelligence: 53 Fashion: 50 Kindness: 72.

Right now she is just bouncing happily, she goes to sleep early which is good. I wish my Music Star could do that. :) Kim weighs 28lbs and has 7710 Gotchi Points. I like how when you press 'C' they come up close to the screen, hehe. :)

Ringotchi is such a great character to have, I haven't had her for a year I think. It's nice to have my first tamagotchi teen. :D I can't wait to see what kind of job she'll get. The future holds many surprises for young Kim.

Good night all!

ok, here are Buddys stats-

he is still a young mametchi. i REALLY need to work with him

Sushis are as follows

Sushi also turned in Kikitchi last night! Its so cool since kikitchi is the perfect care teen :blink: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, bye!

Sorry for my super late reply My little Zhen turned into a Masktchi due to my bad care I think but I don't mind. Anyways after my shower my poor Zhen passed away, I'm so sad. So I'm out of the hatch sorry. Can't wait to see what your guys Tamagotchis will turn into byebye.

ok, great news! Sushi on my v6 turned into *drum roll*- kuromametchi! Hes a perfect care tama!!! Yay!!! But, unfortunatly, he didnt pass the audition. :eek: Buddy the Second also turned into....... MAMETCHI!!! yay!!! im so happy, here are their stats-

Sushi-

Buddy-

His stats are still really low. i feel so bad. im was trying to get the other teachers when he was a teen, but i cant get them to change. please post if you know how

Sorry for my super late reply My little Zhen turned into a Masktchi due to my bad care I think but I don't mind. Anyways after my shower my poor Zhen passed away, I'm so sad. So I'm out of the hatch sorry. Can't wait to see what your guys Tamagotchis will turn into byebye.
That is too bad, tamagotchiyay. May Zhen rest in peace, :eek: . Sweet little Kim evolved into a Marotchi! She is a great character! She is 3 years old and they will be on pause until tomorrow morning just for a small break. It is hard to see where Marotchi's eyes are, I was surprised that when I press 'C' her eyes are actualy the second pairs and the two at the top are just dots.

So I cannot wait until she gets her job. Tomorrow I might look up the cell phone numbers so Kim can phone her pre-school teacher, I think she misses Ms. Frill. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back