Tamagotchi Music City – Contest, & band glitch!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess what… :furawatchi:

Band sign ups have been fixed!!! :furawatchi:

BUT YOU CAN’T SIGN UP AGAIN FOR CONTESTS!!!!!!! :D

COME ON!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING!!!! :furawatchi:

nnow, the computer from club pop are only in the contest ! :huh: ^_^ :eek: I don't think i can get my cd to 3rd now...

I can't join....... :huh: So, is everyone.......... :huh:
I know, so........ sad. :(

Also....... Bandai said to me, this glitch is almost impossible to fix!? :eek:

I hope NOT impossible!!! I want the contests BACK!!! :eek:

Yah. I can level up a 10th bronze cd to 6th super silver by playing gotchidoku. But, it is difficult to raise it any further than 5th ultimate silver. :lol:

when it comes to CD leveling, GotchiDoku SuXWE NEED COMPETITIONS BACK

DX
YES! But they can’t keep fixing it. :lol:

Bandai thinks that someone on Tamagotchi Music City has an account with a glitch. And when that account is entered into the contests, it messes it up!!! :lol:

I have seen accounts with glitchs before, and they can quickly spread if not treated. :p

That’s why you should contact Bandai, here to tell them, if you have glitchy account, before it gets worse!!! :lol:

i guess i should contact them o_O... my account is VERY glitchy! ;D
How? :eek:

Some people have glitches in there accounts. My friend Alwin (AL3123), has a glitch in his. He can’t post some items in his room, because they have disappeared. No, no one has taken them, there in his room… but you can’t post them again if you take one down, its gone forever!!! :p

If you don’t believe me… CLICK ON THIS!!! :angry:

I have a glitch in my account too! When I go to Club Pop and play the game, when I shot… I have to wait 1-3 seconds before I shot again! It’s not supposed to do that… but I have a glitch in my account. :)

But the glitch I am talking about, is blocking the contests. I wonder who it is!? Who ever it is, he or she is new to contest... and he/she has entered second time. The first he/she entered, "VOTE" was blocked. This person didn't mean to do this, but has killed contests... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back