Tamagotchi Music City – Contest, & band glitch!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know this is OFF TOPIC BUT: why did you put a quistion mark when it was not a quistion? :(
Because I do that now. I like doing that because its in the Tamagotchi The Movie's titles! :huh:

Here are some - B)

えいがでとーじょー! たまごっち ドキドキ!うちゅーのまいごっち!?

塔麻可吉 DOKI DOKI!星球大暴走!?

I would like to let everyone know that I haven’t entered contests this week because the computer I use to go on Tamagotchi Music City has BLOWN UP!? :rolleyes:

I’m not 100% sure if I will enter next weeks as will. But this is a good chance of all of you to win 1st place. I have taken 1st place for awhile now, and I would like to see someone else that me in 1st place!!! :wacko:

I can't do it either?!! it says unfortunately you cannot join this competition please check competition requirements...idk why!

I can't do it either?!! it says unfortunately you cannot join this competition please check competition requirements...idk why!
Yah, whats going on with contests again!? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
WTC?! SAME THING WITH ME!!! It's making me ANGRY!!...

You wont like me when I'm angry....*HULK...SMAAAAASH!!*

Bandai needs to pull they're heads out of they're money jars and quit fishing for they're ever so great millions of dollars AND DO SOME WORK ON TAMATOWN! OR at least hire some extra people for Tamatown, Ughhhh...

TamaMumEdit: Please remember that you can edit a reply up to 24hrs after you posted it - it saves double posting :angry:

WTC?! SAME THING WITH ME!!! It's making me ANGRY!!...
You wont like me when I'm angry....*HULK...SMAAAAASH!!*

Bandai needs to pull they're heads out of they're money jars and quit fishing for they're ever so great millions of dollars AND DO SOME WORK ON TAMATOWN! OR at least hire some extra people for Tamatown, Ughhhh...

TamaMumEdit: Please remember that you can edit a reply up to 24hrs after you posted it - it saves double posting :angry:
jeez maybe they are doing something about...after all it only happened yesterday. you shouldn't assume bandai is a greedy company that only cares about money...they care about they're customers too. :huh:

I'm so confused!? This week's contest ended Thursday, don't they end Friday!? Great.......... the contest glitch is back................ :)

P.S. That's not the only glitch!? Got to the shop, the new items are MISSING!!!!! :mellow:

Umm... has anyone noticed that this week's contestants are all Mametchis, and their second band-mates (if they have any) are only Memetchis, and their third band-mates (if they have any) are only Kuchipatchis?

Am I the only one with that glitch? Or has everyone got it? :mellow: :rolleyes:

Umm... has anyone noticed that this week's contestants are all Mametchis, and their second band-mates (if they have any) are only Memetchis, and their third band-mates (if they have any) are only Kuchipatchis? 

Am I the only one with that glitch? Or has everyone got it? :mellow: :rolleyes:
i got it too..when i saw that...i figured it was set up...i bet its the people from bandai who are in charge of music city trying to test the system

Latest posts

Back