Tamagotchi Music City Trouble

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

74M4607CH1

Reaction score
Hello fellow Tama Fanatics! Yesterday I picked up one of the new Tamagotchi Music Stars, and I just went on to Music City for the first time. First of all, I wish Bandai would make it more unisex and uniage (I am a 14 year old boy), but opinions aside, when I tried to log my Tama in, it kept telling me that my username was incorrect. My username is ZAK13 (I was going for ZAK1337, but I ran out of space. A cookie to whoever knows what 1337 means). I noticed that it said what symbols and stuff are allowed for a username, but numbers weren't up there. I have tried several times, trying it with different Log In codes given by my Tama, but I just can't get it to work. :huh:

Any help would really be appreciated! Thanks a lot! :wacko:

The ONLY solution to this problem is resetting your Music Star and creating a username with characters A-Z,!,?.

1337 means LEET or ELITE =O

srry i play comp 24/7 =)

WHERES MAH COOKIE BOI!~

Sorry, even though you can have a number user name on a music star toy, Music City does not premit it.

Alright, thanks. I hope they fix it soon! Right after I made this topic, I found another just like it. Sorry about that. Oh, and here is your cookie ( : : )

(The spaces keep the cookie from becoming a smilie)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back