Tamagotchi music star and city help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kei10

Reaction score
Thank you all people who answered my questions.

I think i understand pretty much about music city and my cutey toy now.

Yes, Soundwave116, you helped me a lot. smile.gif

You too, Snappy c g.

Thank you.

Too bad, tamagotchi music star is a little incompatible with music city features. sad.gif(

Actually I'm not that kind at some time. tongue.gif

By the way, i have two more question. smile.gif

1)Can my cutey tamagotchi still can Marry if it goes Senior (Old)?

2)Please vote the tamagotchi versions, i just wanna see which is better. This is my vote.

tamagotchi original v4 & 4.5 = **** (67%)

tamagotchi familitchi v5 & v5.5 = ** (23%)

tamagotchi music star v6 = ***** (82%)

Thanks,

Kei-Kun.

Last edited by a moderator:
1.yes only some items can be sent but all item items can be sent items that cant be sent is stuff like instruments(which is not realy even a item)

2.well i am not sure because i dont have a music city acount but i am just guessing that you make gotchis in music city by concerts or something else then when u log out you imput ur logout password given to u then u get the items/gotchis u had in music city!

3.i dont realy understand ur quiston!?!? sorry:(

4.no no tamagotchis have artificial intellegence (however u spell it!) but it would be cool if they did!!!

5.no they do not play the same music it changes once u change around the instruments well sometimes it does anyway!

6.no there is no music city manual!!sorry

HOPED I HELPED!!! and have fun with ur new tamagotchi music star v6!!

Thank you for your reply, snappy c g ^_^

This is another of my question.

sorry i'm just confusing on my little cuty toy XD and tamatown music city.

1)I read the tamagotchi music star manual says that you can buy instruments

from tamatown. I logged in with the password from my toy.

I have 12000P IN MY TOY and the instrument cost 5000P in

music city. But why i can't buy it? It says not enough gotchi points. Why?????

2)Is there no such thing exists yet as "Music Bot", that learns music and teachable? Does Tamagotchi music city have this kind of feature?

3)If i earn money in music city, how can i send the money to my toy?

Because when i logged out, my tamagotchi toy still have the same money.

But it didn't provide the item/gotchi password. -.-

4)Is this the Growth chart of the tamagotchi?

Baby - 1 Hour

Child - 1 day

Teenager - 1 day

Adult - 3 day?

Senior - 2 day?

5)Umm, why no one comes to the door of my tamagotchi toy to give me gotchi

points as a gift? I played with my tama until all the skills turns 360.

6)Is there "Chat box" in music city, that we can chat just like in chat room?

Its dull that we can't say what we want in there.

7)In music city, i added a friend but why when i logged out, the friend won't

appear in my toy????? How can i add friend to my toy from music city?

Thanks.

for 1) you can only spend the money you got from music city in music city. NONE of the money you make in music city can be transfered to your toy and if you want to buy things in music city you have to earn money in music city. if you have money in your music star toy you cant transfer it to music city , there is no chat boxes in music city the only way to chat with people is use the words and photos they provide you with. no there is no music bot sorry. and if this is your first gen then no one will come give you money till you get a debut with your tama in the toy then you will earn money. and there is NO way you can add afriend from music city to your toy unless you connect in real life. sorry. hope i helped

1.are u sure it does not say gp or something and remember i think(i am not intirirly sure sorry! :( ) i think that u cant spend your toys gp but i think u can because it is like that for all of them (i think)

2.no there is no music bot but there is a way to make your own music city tune!

3.did u hit logout because it should have gave you a password! and if it did not then i dont guess u can send your money to your toy but you can on a v5 v4.5 and a v4 and i think a v3 and if you cant send your earned money to your toy then i am so sorry because music city like ripped u off!!!!

4.no that is not the growth chart here it is,

baby to child-1 hour

child to teenager-1 day

teenager to adult-approximantly 2 days give or take a few hours

adult to oldy about 5 or 6 days

5.people will eventualy come to your tams house to give it letters and food and items and money but it is not possible to give it stuff like skill points

6.no there is no chat boxes in music city sorry but it would be so cool if there was!!!

there is no way to make a friend and have him on ur toy i am sorry but the only way to make a friend on ur tama is to connect with them!

sorry about the long post and thank u for thanking me!!!(no one ever does that barely) i am glad i could help if you ever need any more help feel free to pm me anytime!!! then we can discuss what u need or if you make a new post u can notify me of it by a pm i enjoy getting mail it is exciting!!!

well i will come back on tamatalk tomorrow sometime around 12 so then i can answer more quistons and again YOUR WELCOME AND THANK U!!!!!! :eek: :huh: :D :p ;) ;) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all people who answered my questions.

I think i understand pretty much about music city and my cutey toy now.

Yes, Soundwave116, you helped me a lot. ;)

You too, Snappy c g.

Thank you.

Too bad, tamagotchi music star is a little incompatible with music city features. :( (

Actually I'm not that kind at some time. :p

By the way, i have two more question. ^_^

1)Can my cutey tamagotchi still can Marry if it goes Senior (Old)?

2)Please vote the tamagotchi versions, i just wanna see which is better. This is my vote.

tamagotchi original v4 & 4.5 = **** (67%)

tamagotchi familitchi v5 & v5.5 = ** (23%)

tamagotchi music star v6 = ***** (82%)

Thanks,

Kei-Kun.

1.yes ceniors can marry other ones but i think when they evolve into an oldy ther it will be about 3 days until the matchmaker comes.

2.well im not sure if this is what u mean but this is what i have a v2 a v4 a v4.5 and a v5 and a music star(v6)

so v2=80%

v4=40%

v4.5=60%

v5=20%

v6=100%

and thats it.

well i am glad i could help your welcome!! and thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back