Tamagotchi Music Star Growth Project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchi Guy46

Reaction score
Hello. I am sorry if this is in the wrong section, I have never made a growth project before. But anyway, here we go! We all know that the Tamagotchi care levels are divided up into 5 care categories (Perfect, great, average, bad and horrible.)

The male Tamagotchi's are:

Perfect care-Mametchi, KuroMametchi

Great care-Shimashimatchi, Togetchi

Average care-Kutchipatchi, Dorotchi

Bad care-Tarakotchi, Androtchi

Horrible care-Gozarutchi, Tosakatchi

The female Tamagotchi's are:

Perfect care-Mimitchi, Chantotchi

Great care- Memetchi, Makiko

Average care-Violetchi, Onputchi

Bad care-Sebiretchi, Maidtchi

Horrible care-Masktchi, Kunoitchi

I really want to figure out how to take these care levels. I am sick of being constantly dissapointed when I have to neglect my Tama and then pow! A Perfect care character. :unsure:

So, with you're help I think we can do this. Just post you're Tamagotchi's growth, (e.g Kikitchi to Shimashimatchi) you're Tamagotchi's stress, skill points, favourite music genre and the care level you took (e.g "He had three care misses") I think you get the hang of it!

I will start off.

Chamametchi to Mimitchi

stress: 43

Tone: 263

Rythm: 334

Original: 355

Favourite music: Jazz Music

Care level: Recieved two care misses

Also the skill points you type should be what it was when it evolved. So say I had a Ringotchi with 67 Tone and it evolved into Memetchi and I got it to 100. I would post "67" because it was before it was an adult.

*EDIT- I forgot to mention that if you could also record generation number, that would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is very interesting, I had a Chamametchi and wanted it to grow into a Violetchi, but I got a Memetchi, even though I left it for ages and it got really ill etc. Itoo would like to know how you get the different levels as i would like a Kuchipatchi, but I don't know how to make it 'average care'

This is very interesting, I had a Chamametchi and wanted it to grow into a Violetchi, but I got a Memetchi, even though I left it for ages and it got really ill etc. Itoo would like to know how you get the different levels as i would like a Kuchipatchi, but I don't know how to make it 'average care'
This topic is more than 3 months old. Please remember to check the date of last post before posting, as per the guidelines in the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping. Thanks!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back