Tamagotchi Music Star Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]17.2.10[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]That is fine, meowzoey. Thank you for posting. :unsure: [/SIZE]

I have been ill and do not feel very good so sorry if this post is not very entertaining. This morning Aaron became a Mametchi, I am a little confused because I gave him 2 care misses and he always had 30-35 stress. Maybe it has something to do with pausing him alot, that is what a topic mentioned.

It is fine though because now I have two Mametchi's. :) Aaron's band Fun made their debut on the first go and Veronica evolved into Memetchi and Elaine became an Onputchi. Fun is ranked 274th with 3,015,558 Tama Fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peach has tried two times to play and the judges gave Peach and the band two x and one o again :) . Peach weighs 32 lbs and her age is 3 her tone is 357 rhythm is 325 and original is 900 and she likes hip hop music. That's all that happened today. Oh and I did pause Peach when Gotchi Guy46 paused his so the age would be the same, but I don't know if it helped so sorry. lucky Gotchi Guy46 mametchi is cute and I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you so much tamatamatamagotchi yay. I have some bad news. :) First I will give you the happy information, I found out how to hack Tamatown with JamesChaplin1's hacking information. I managed to get a Boy's Destiny Star and I used it on Aaron who became a Dreamitchi. :(

Besides getting a Dreamitchi for the first time and having a room in Tamatown that is over 10000 Gotchi Points, I feel I have not spent alot of time with Aaron. I mean I paused him in the teen stage, I probably got Mametchi because I messed up with his growth.

There is no easy way to say this but...I am pulling out of the hatch. I am so sorry. I think the first generation should always be a memorables one, so I am going to reset my Music Star. I don't know when but it will be shortly.

So thank you tamatamatamagotchiyay and meowzoey1234 for participating in my first hatch. I'd love to do another one, one again, I apologise. Good luck with you're Tamagotchis.

Au revoir.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so happy to hear the good new good job on getting a dreamitchi, but sad to hear the bad news of you leaving the hatch. Well if you want to have another hatch whenever I would love to join. Anyways Peach is doing good but keeps getting two x and one o when playing for the judges she will be getting married soon. Bye bye Gotchi Guy46 :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back