Tamagotchi Music Star - Mating Guide!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UM... I HAVE A QUESTION. IF I HAD A MIMITCHI AND MATED IT WITH A MAMETCHI, DO YOU GET A BOY? <_< ^_^ :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
UM... I HAVE A QUESTION. IF I HAD A MIMITCHI AND MATED IT WITH A MAMETCHI, DO YOU GET A BOY? :( :D :huh:
There is absolutely no way to determine the gender of a newborn baby.

Keep that in mind - there's always a 50% chance of male, 50% chance of female. You might get some genders more than others though. ;)

~OM21

Keep that in mind - there's always a 50% chance of male, 50% chance of female. You might get some genders more than others though. ;)

~OM21
Sorry to say but your wrong. This is how it works. :hitodetchi:

When you mate your male Tamagotchi…… :wub:

Using the Matchmaker – You will get a boy

With a band member – You will get a girl

With another V6 – You will get a girl

With a V5 – You will get a boy

When you mate your female Tamagotchi…… ;)

Using the Matchmaker – You will get a girl

With a band member – You will get a boy

With another V6 – You will get a boy

With a V5 – You will get a girl

NOTE for mating with another V6: ;)

On the first turn when mating your Tamagotchi Music Star with another Tamagotchi Music Star”, you will get a boy or girl. And on the second turn, you get the different sex. :)

EX: First turn boy and second turn girl :kusatchi:

How to make a second turn: :kuribotchi:

second turn, is when you cancel your Tamagotchis mating by reset both Tamagotchis, download it and redo the mating with both Tamagotchis again. Don't care about the time. It will take you back to your last connect, where your Tamagotchi almost mated. :wacko:

I have tested this many times and it has worked! :mimitchi:

By Tama-Star_Girl :D

Sorry to say but your wrong. This is how it works. :kuribotchi:
When you mate your male Tamagotchi…… :kusatchi:

When you mate your female Tamagotchi…… :wub:

NOTE for mating with another V6: :D

On the first turn when mating your Tamagotchi Music Star with another Tamagotchi Music Star”, you will get a boy or girl. And on the second turn, you get the different sex. :)

EX: First turn boy and second turn girl :hitodetchi:

How to make a second turn: ;)

second turn, is when you cancel your Tamagotchis mating by reset both Tamagotchis, download it and redo the mating with both Tamagotchis again. Don't care about the time. It will that you back to your last connect, where your Tamagotchi almost mated. :mimitchi:
I would like to ask how you know for sure that you are right about this ?

Your post earlier in this topic here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2773658 mentions that you've never had a boy tamagotchi so I am wondering how you have managed to test each different mating occasion where a male tamagotchi is used enough times to know for sure it is true.

If you have got some research notes that you have kept and could share with us or have a link to a piece of tama research you have found elsewhere (like the mating guide OM21 wrote for Tama-Zone and you copy/pasted here) it would be really helpful for all the TamaTalkers to see it.

Otherwise if you can't show anything to support your theory I suggest that you are just posting what you think happens in some of the V6 mating situations.

Without proof it is unfair to tell anyone that they are wrong and you are right or to post information for everyone that you don't know for sure - because you haven't tested it yourself.

Do you see what I mean? :wacko:

~OM21
Absolutely pure truth :p

though I always get:

girl boy girl boy and so forth ;)

Absolutely pure truth :wub: though I always get:

girl boy girl boy and so forth :wub:
How are you letting your Tamagotchi mate? Using Matchmaker or mating wiith a band member or with another V6 or V5? :(

NOTE for mating with another V6: :ichigotchi:

On the first turn when mating your Tamagotchi Music Star with another Tamagotchi Music Star”, you will get a boy or girl. And on the second turn, you get the different sex. :D

second turn, is when you cancel your Tamagotchis mating by reset both Tamagotchis, download it and redo the mating with both Tamagotchis again. Don't care about the time. It will take you back to your last connect, where your Tamagotchi almost mated. :wacko:

By Tama-Star_Girl :chohimetchi:
woah i tested out like 3-4 of the things and it is correct when i was on the 1 gen and married my mametchi with a band member i got a girl then when my chanotchi married my v5 mametchi i got a girl again now i have memetchi marrying her band member and i have a baby boy :D thanks Tama-Star_Girl

woah i tested out like 3-4 of the things and it is correct when i was on the 1 gen and married my mametchi with a band member i got a girl then when my chanotchi married my v5 mametchi i got a girl again now i have memetchi marrying her band member and i have a baby boy  :chohimetchi:   thanks Tama-Star_Girl
Thank you for seeing this and it is correct!!! All my friends that have Tamagotchi V6s have tried this and its all right for them! Some people don't believe me, but I know my ways very well with Tamagotchi. Tamagotchi is my life! :D

Does that mean if you always get married by the band manager you will always get a girl?! :( :)
no you wont always get a girl.

when my kuromametchi got married to a violetchi, they had a baby boy!

PS- i have two v6s, but the other one was a mimitchi.

I LUV LEMONS!

TamaGripzBurritos B)

no you wont always get a girl.
when my kuromametchi got married to a violetchi, they had a baby boy!

PS- i have two v6s, but the other one was a mimitchi.

I LUV LEMONS!

TamaGripzBurritos B)
Wait what!? :wacko:

What was your Tamagotchi, a boy or a girl? :)

What did you use to marry it with, Matchmaker, with a band member or with a V6 or V5? :huh:

There is a mistake on this guide! It says that if you use the matchmaking service, you will get a baby girl. But my Chantotchi recently used the matchmaking service, and had a baby boy!

On the previous generation, my Mimitchi used the matchmaking service and had a baby girl.

I think the baby's gender is random.

EDIT: Or maybe (this is just a theory!) it may be that if you use the matchmaker, it has a higher chance of the baby being a girl than a boy. And a higher chance of the baby being a boy than a girl if you mate with a band member, and so on.

(THIS IS JUST A THEORY! Please don't go repeating this as fact!)

There is a mistake on this guide! It says that if you use the matchmaking service, you will get a baby girl. But my Chantotchi recently used the matchmaking service, and had a baby boy!On the previous generation, my Mimitchi used the matchmaking service and had a baby girl.

I think the baby's gender is random.

EDIT: Or maybe (this is just a theory!) it may be that if you use the matchmaker, it has a higher chance of the baby being a girl than a boy. And a higher chance of the baby being a boy than a girl if you mate with a band member, and so on.

(THIS IS JUST A THEORY! Please don't go repeating this as fact!)
The version that the original poster made says that genders are always specific when it comes to mating. But the truth is, as stated before:

[SIZE=21pt]"There is absolutely no way to determine the gender of a newborn baby."[/SIZE]

~OM21

The version that the original poster made says that genders are always specific when it comes to mating. But the truth is, as stated before:
[SIZE=21pt]"There is absolutely no way to determine the gender of a newborn baby."[/SIZE]

~OM21
Yeah, I guess so.

Thanks for putting this info up. I'm going to try it out when my music star is old enough. I'm already connecting it to my V5 and I'll use My brother's music star. I'll also go to band practice. I'll try out all of the ways. I hope I get a boy instead of another girl!(I seem to get too many girls).

True, it is random, sorry Tama-Star_Girl :( but your testing is sadly incorrect I mated my female tamagotchi with match maker and it turned out a boy. There is NO WAY to get a boy (or girl!) for sure.

--------- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE for mating with another V6: :ichigotchi:

On the first turn when mating your Tamagotchi Music Star with another Tamagotchi Music Star”, you will get a boy or girl. And on the second turn, you get the different sex. :p

By Tama-Star_Girl :chohimetchi:
tama-star_girl the rest of the stuff is correct but if the male tama mates with the matchmaker then u get a girl and then the girl is diff

tama-star_girl the rest of the stuff is correct but if the male tama mates with the matchmaker then u get a girl and then the girl is diff
Then it must be the same as the girl patten! :D

The V5 way worked. I got a Baby Girl from mating my Girl Music Star(Sebiretchi) to a Boy V5(Kuchipatchi) and I got a Baby Girl.

I'll try out the Music Star mating with the Music Star way next.

TamaMum is correct. To tell you the truth, even with testing any theory, it ant be done just once or twice. it has to be done MANY times. I would say ATLEAST ten before posting all of this. It could be pure luck that it happened to match your theory. But other than that, your information seems accurate (by that i mean everything NOT including the gender part.) I just got my v6 (Music Star) yesterday, and am making a guide. I am adding this information to it, but i am going to delete the gender parts... (No offense.) If anyone would like, i can post my ultimate guide on tamatalk. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back