Tamagotchi Music Star Maxed out concerts?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyKuchipatchi98

Reaction score
I've got my tamagotchi music star pro-debut today and maxed out all of his stats to 999. I took him to all his concerts by using the time cheat. But now, it seems he won't go to concerts. I've set the time to one minute before he sleeps and all sorts of stuff but he still won't do concerts. And his stress is 0. Anybody know when his next concert will be? Also, I can't get my star ranking up to 1st place even though I've maxed out all of my stats. How do I get first place? Many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
You only get 3 concerts per day.

Period.

I suppose if you wanted to cheat you could set the time to 11:59 (wait one minute, of course) and then you might get three more, but then you probably won't get any the next day.

To move up in ranking you have to attend concerts, and eventually you'll get to first place. You also have to have pro debut, of course. B)

You only get 3 concerts per day.

Period.

I suppose if you wanted to cheat you could set the time to 11:59 (wait one minute, of course) and then you might get three more, but then you probably won't get any the next day.

To move up in ranking you have to attend concerts, and eventually you'll get to first place. You also have to have pro debut, of course. B)
Thanks! I woke up this morning and the concerts are back. I've used up one of his 3 concerts and he's still only at 2nd place in the charts. I tried the 11:59pm (or did you mean am? :p ) cheat but it didn't work.

Should I just attend the other 2 right now and I'll get my 1st place? I've maxed out my music skills so I'm not sure what else to do.

EDIT: The third time, there was no curtain. The animation was different. He just slid into place and so did his other band members. There was a massive, roaring crowd and then there were fireworks with a '1st ranking award'! I think I've done it! Thanks ever so much :) The band manager just gave me about 1 billion gotchi points through the mail!

Just another question. If I change what genre he likes, can I get him 1st place for another genre too? Or will he start from scratch? Also, can you tell me how I change my genre?

Sorry if I sound like a pest. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back