Tamagotchi Nano doesn't evolve after 2 days?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure?? Could you, I don't know, maybe have accidentally reset it or something?

You'd probably notice if it was on pause, right?

I don't think so, but you can do the time cheat like on the iD L, where you set the clock to the time-set screen and leave it like that.

Sometimes this happens. Like Violetchiluvr said you might have accidentally did the time-screen trick. In probably a day or two it should evolve.

Ah,yes.

After some searching,it appears that a couple other Tamagotchi users have experienced this.

Does this happen with every generation,or just this one?

It shouldn't matter if it's just this "Generation" ;) .

If this occurs again,and interferes with gameplay and general enjoyment of the unit,which it shouldn't,

I recommend sending it back,but it should not be too much of a problem.

I hope I made sense there.

Code:
</html>

Ah,yes.

After some searching,it appears that a couple other Tamagotchi users have experienced this.

Does this happen with every generation,or just this one?

It shouldn't matter if it's just this "Generation" ;) .

If this occurs again,and interferes with gameplay and general enjoyment of the unit,which it shouldn't,

I recommend sending it back,but it should not be too much of a problem.

I hope I made sense there.

Code:
</html>

The nano doesn't have any generations, neither does it have a download function. It only runs away or dies, the press A+C. Also, Orandatchi bought the nano from jr_rc, the same seller as I bought my nano from and Jason doesn't allow returns/refunds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which character did it evolve into? Because I know you got Meloditchi- maybe she evolves after another day.

I said "Generations" with a wink after it,to let you know I was joking. :p

Anyways,jr-rc's feedback is littered with negative feedback.I'm never going to buy from that seller!

:I Paranoid me.Sorry,but Yah.

It's not that big a deal,surely?

Code:
</html>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back