Tamagotchi Nano Instructions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iza

Reaction score
Hello people!

In a few days I'll receive a tamagotchi nano and although I think I've understood the basic concept, I still don't get some things. So I looked up on the internet for instructions in english, and I only found them in japanese. Does anybody here have them in english? Or, if you understand japanese, could you please explain me what it says on this page?

13.jpg

I don't have any clue what is the rectangular thing next to the tamagotchi in the second screen or what it writes in the third.

Also, I read somewhere that there is a discipline function too. I thought there wasn't... Is it true?

Thanks in advance!

My japanese is s**t, but this is what I got from it.

Downheartedness

When three lines appear next to your Tamagotchi, it means it has become downhearted. Press the A button until the lines disappear. Make sure to cheer your tama up completely.

If you let your tama get downhearted too often, it may leave you. While your tama is downhearted, you won’t be able to clear away poop, show the time, call your tama or turn the sound ON/OFF.

While your tama is leaving, you won’t be able to press any buttons. (Second image is a picture of what your tama leaving looks like.)

If your tama leaves…

If your tama leaves, it will leave a letter. To hatch a new egg, press A+C, after one minute, the egg will hatch!

1st image is what downheartedness looks like

2nd image is what your tama looks like while it's preparing to leave

3rd image is the goodbye letter

Tama wiki says that the downhearted condition happens when an adult gains a care mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooo thank you so much for taking the time to do this!

Hahahaha so it has a little suitcase? "You don't feed me well, I'm gonna find someone else to bother". :p

And it's the first time I hear about the "downheartedness" thing. I never looked into the colour models and the nano is based on them, so... But does it mean that they never get sick, just very grumpy?

12.jpg

This one looks kinda dead, but I'm not sure if it can happen only when they're babies or as adults too.

Also I saw this, which is a goodbye letter apparently, but it's not "Bai bai". Do you know what it means?

Dt4duUX.png

I'm sorry for asking so many questions, but I don't understand how this works. :D

Also I saw this, which is a goodbye letter apparently, but it's not "Bai bai". Do you know what it means?
Dt4duUX.png

I'm sorry for asking so many questions, but I don't understand how this works. :D
That letter says "Matane!" ("またね!"), which is something like "See ya!".

I wonder if that changed between the time that the instructions were printed and the time that the Tamagotchis were manufactured, or if there are a few different variations for the letters?

Hmm makes sense, but now I read that there us bad ending with bai bai and good ending with matane. But in the picture, there is "matane" after 16 days. Considering that those can stay around for more than 50 days apparently, I don't get it. :/

So weird little tama.

While it’s sick, you won’t be able to do anything other than check it’s condition (you won’t be able to clean it’s poop, change the time or turn the sound ON/OFF).

While your tama is dying (pictured), you won’t be able to press any buttons.

If your tama dies (baby/child stage)

If your tama dies, a gravestone will appear.

(Hatching a new Tamagotchi)

To hatch a new Tamagotchi, press A+C, a new egg will appear and hatch after 1 minute.

Sorry I didn't see this post. I think you're right about dying due to neglect happening only during the child stage. I think the instructions imply an adult will run away if neglected.

Or it could imply that downheartedness leads to running away while sickness leads to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back