Tamagotchi Nano or Angelgotch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orandatchi

Reaction score
I've never played with either, so I didn't vote.

But I would say for a Nano so that you can hook it on to your iD L and play with it like an accessory. ^^

This is from tamagotchi wiki:

With growth on the Tamagotchi Nano, a Tamagotchi only grows from baby into adult, there is no toddler and teen forms. Also the Tamagotchi Nano doesn't have an IR port, which means it can't connect with other Tamagotchis. Mainly because of its small size.
I have once attempted to make a tamagotchi ANGEL simulator(see avatar)(I am now making a P1 simulator for a calulculator), so I learned a lot about it.

It's quite a favourite between vintage tamagotchis. It's pretty the same as a P1/P2, just that it needs praise in stead of dicipline and some other stuff(like a motion sensor, so you can chase the bat away who tries to steal your candy). The tamagotchi nano, I on the other hand, don't know much about. it seems to have limitations due to it's size. For example it doesn't have LCD-thingies if I remember correctly.

Anyway, of what I have heard and had to choose, I would choose the angelgotchi. :)

Either I'll get a tama that can hook on my iD L as an accsesory, or have a older tamagotchi.

Nano - 1 Angel - 1 ;-; I can't decide! =(

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't played with an Angel, so I can't say anything about that, but I really like the Nano. Even if it doesn't have as many features or characters, I like the size and the shell. But the battery in mine dies really quickly, I doubt it's the batteries, since the same ones last a lot longer in other Tama's, or if it's just mine. I've never seen anyone else say their one does it too, though...

So, uh, I'd pick a Nano. Plus they're cheap. Well, half of that was me talking about batteries...

I haven't played with an Angel, so I can't say anything about that, but I really like the Nano. Even if it doesn't have as many features or characters, I like the size and the shell. But the battery in mine dies really quickly, I doubt it's the batteries, since the same ones last a lot longer in other Tama's, or if it's just mine. I've never seen anyone else say their one does it too, though...

So, uh, I'd pick a Nano. Plus they're cheap. Well, half of that was me talking about batteries...
I'll count that as a yes. :)

Nano - 3 Angel - 4

Keep those votes coming! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back