Tamagotchi Obsessions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Regina.Co~

Reaction score
1 % - You really don't like tamagotchis D:

10 % - You hardly like them at all.

20% - Your still learning about them , you need more time.

40% - You know all about them , but aren't that into them.

50% - your half way obsessed , but other things come first. You take moderate care.

60% - your a tama fan ... you like them alot.

80%- your really like tamagotchis , you spend alot of time playing them.

90% A healthy addiction , you try to find out about them and you enjoy playing with them often..

100% - You LOVE tamas! You spend all your time ( or most of it ) with them , searching them , talking about them , collecting them..

So , what did you come out to be?

i guess i'm 40%. there is no 30 on your poll. but anyway i know a lot about them i research but i only buy them if they look cute. they are annoying sometimes when they beep every minuite.

I'm not 100% addicted (or else I'd have a lot more Tamagotchis than 5) so I pressed 80%.

i have to pause alot and am not totally obssessed but i heart my tama so i clicked 90.

I would say 99.9% because I can't play with them all the time but they are quite fun.

I said 80 because i have alot of tamas and love tamas, but i only play with 3 at a time :(

I used to be like, 102% addicted to tamas, but I didnt like it so now I'm just 40%. They arent as fun as they used to be.

I voted for 60%. I have a lot of other stuff to do, but I've been with them since the beginning, and now they're a collectible for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back