Tamagotchi Ocean Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirl4Ever

Reaction score
I decided to hatch my Tamagotchi Ocean yesterday and I have some questions.. At what ages do they evolve and can you pause them? Answers would be very appreciated!

TG4E :huh:

They can be paused. Simply go to the time screen by pressing 'B', then press 'A' + 'C'. The second timer should return to '00' and stop moving, and it should say 'SET' in the lower right-hand corner. AT this point, time is suspended and you can safely leave your tamagotchi without worry. You'll have to reset the time when you get back though, because it won't move in your absence.

I don't know about the ages they grow, as I don't have one. However, I bet you could get some answers here.

Good Luck; Oceans are tough!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] ACK!!! NO!!!! NEVER EVER Advance the time on an Ocean!!![/SIZE]

They know when they are being paused, and the know if you mess with the time! If you HAVE to pause, then just unpause and continue where you left off.

Evolution;

From baby (planktontchi) to Jelly fish (Kuragetchi); 1 hour

Jelly fish to teen; depends on which teen. The bad teen evolution comes before the good teen (by almost 12 hours). Usually around age 3 though. I will link you to my blogagotchi that has a lot of ocean info. I'll have to figure out how to get my 2nd run posted... I was having trouble with it.

Teen to Adult; About age 5 or 6

KM

p.s. watch this line here. Blogagotchi is down at the moment. I will post the link once it comes back up. The one I will link you too also has a theory on getting an adult. I have had 2 adults now :huh:

Thanks! I hope I can keep this one alive to get an adult!! I currently have a Kuragetchi.

TG4E :eek:

well, blogagotchi is still down and has been all day, so I can't link you to my charts. However I can post the theory here for you. Basically, what it says is that you either need to a)play more games than necessary, :furawatchi: feed more snacks than necessary, or c) a combination of the two. For example, if you don't have time to play games, giving snacks will not hurt your ocean, but will actually help because then you should go back and play games to take the weight off. Anyways, here's my theory as a whole;

~Theory; # of games played affects # of illnesses which affects premature death.

*Explanation: I think that, while Octopus attacks do not affect Oceans’ health, they do affect the number of games you must play to refill happiness hearts lost. This in turn raises the total number of games played. The total number of games played affects how often Ocean gets sick/homesick. Number of illnesses at any one stage of life determines whether or not Ocean will evolve to the next stage or die.

*Summary: The greater the number of games played, the fewer the number of illnesses, the more likely evolution will occur instead of death.

~Games played=Total Number of games. Whether or not the game is won or lost does not matter.

~Snacks are okay to give to Ocean as long as you “work it off” with games as soon as possible. This will also increase number of games played and take you back to the above theory! And also helps for those times in which it is hard to care for Ocean.

~Theory: If Ocean gets sick 4 times during any one stage of life, it will die rather than evolve when evolution time comes around. AS LONG AS There is still a lot of time until evolution (more than 12 hours)

~FACT: The deciding factor on what character Ocean evolves into is the Number of Disciplines Ignored. (ex. To get Kingyotchi instead of Otototchi you must ignore at least 2 discipline calls in the jellyfish stage)

Try to keep track of how many times your ocean gets sick. The number of shots you have to give is not really important, just the total number of times. Pleas keep me informed as to how you do! And remember, the octopus is actually a GOOD thing because he makes you play more games. This is how I got my 2 adults on Ocean.

KM

Alright, thank you! My ocean is a Kuragetchi and I'm pretty sure that he has only gotten sick twice..

TG4E :mellow:

[SIZE=14pt] ACK!!! NO!!!! NEVER EVER Advance the time on an Ocean!!![/SIZE]
They know when they are being paused, and the know if you mess with the time! If you HAVE to pause, then just unpause and continue where you left off.

Evolution;

From baby (planktontchi) to Jelly fish (Kuragetchi); 1 hour

Jelly fish to teen; depends on which teen. The bad teen evolution comes before the good teen (by almost 12 hours). Usually around age 3 though. I will link you to my blogagotchi that has a lot of ocean info. I'll have to figure out how to get my 2nd run posted... I was having trouble with it.

Teen to Adult; About age 5 or 6

KM

p.s. watch this line here. Blogagotchi is down at the moment. I will post the link once it comes back up. The one I will link you too also has a theory on getting an adult. I have had 2 adults now :mellow:
Eh hehe, That'll teach me to give advice without actually owning the tam in question.

Thanks for catching my error.

Alright, thank you! My ocean is a Kuragetchi and I'm pretty sure that he has only gotten sick twice..
TG4E :(
So how far did you get?

I was finally able to add my last few Ocean run's into my blogagotchi. Here's the link. If you look close, you can see that certain occurances (Attacks, poops, ect.) have a pattern to them. I think I know what went wrong on the Purple Umi run. I think you have to give at least one of the first 2 disicplines in order to keep it alive. Next time I run one, I am going to do that.

There is a lady on a yahoo group I am part of that has had the secret character. (the mermaid) Before I can repost how she got it, I need to get her permission to do so. Hopefully she will agree ;)

KM

Oh! I almost forgot about this.. I'm currently in the teen stage, I have a Otototchi. He's 6 years old so hopefully he'll evolve into an adult today..

TG4E :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back