Tamagotchi Ocean

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jappyx

Reaction score
This will log yesterday

Yesterday, I finally started my Ocean Tamagotchi. I was playing playstation whilst looking aftewr the baby stage. It was hard to do so.. Because, like any Tamagotchi baby, it needed attention every five minuites or so.

When it evolved into the next stage, not much had changed. So I came on my laptop insted, so I could give it more attention. It pooped about three or four times, and I had full training bars by the end of the day.

It was also attacked twice. I forgot how to fix it.. But then I remembered I had to go to the attention icon and tap the side of the screen.

Alls well, and it has not died yet! Yay. lol.

-Jappyx

My Tamagotchi Ocean has been paused recently because of new years celebrations etc.. So it will be ready tomorrow. :p

Side note: HAPPY NEW YEAR! <_<

WOOHOO! :rolleyes:

This is the first time I have ever passed the "JellyFish" stage.. AND I JUST DID! -_-

I now have a Otototchi. The best teenage character. I must of taken better care than I have ever done.

My ocean got attacked a few times today, however I managed to scare the polarbear away. I also had to make it feel better because it was sick for quite a long time. It was sick a few times today actually.

I thought it was dying, but it was evolving. Scince it evolving, it has been fine, being attacked once and being sick once too. :rolleyes:

Just as a reminder, no posting in others logs :puroperatchi:

Anyway:

Today was a normal one. It was fine fine. :chohimetchi:

But my Ocean died. Just after dinner. Pitty because I wanted it to go for longer. I wanted an adult. Oh well.

I guess this concludes my log. It was short but sweet.

What Tamagotchi will I start next?

Latest posts

Back