Tamagotchi p!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IluvAnime25

Reaction score
So today I got a tama p as a gift from a friend of mine that went to Japan! I have some questions and I was hoping someone could help me out..

1. I know you can't pause so can you turn off your tama or do you have to take the batteries out?! I am very busy with school and I don't wanna kill my tama on accident.

2. Can you unlock new games as your tama grows up?! I really suck at the ones that are on there and can't seem to raise my tamas happiness....

3. Question that is not about the virtual pet itself, does every tama p come with stickers as a bonus?! Mine did. It came with a Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi stickers

1. You can change the time to when it's sleeping, that way you don't have to take care of it.

2. No, you can't unlock new games. You can add more with pierces, though.

3. Mine didn't come with stickers, but I guess some might have.

Thanks for the info!!!! Okay I'll make sure to set it to night, which pierces do you recommend? Also about the stickers it might have been an exclusive fun thing that the store included.

Each pierce only has one game. And none of the change pierces have games except for the Disney one.

The LoveMelo and Miracrise pierces have fun games.

You can pause the P's by going to the screen where you change the time and leaving the number blinking so that the time doesn't move forward. This method always works for me. ^_^

You can either set your Tama to night time, leave it on the time set screen or have it go to daycare/dream school when it's older.

I do not believe that you can unlock new games, but certain deco pierces come with games and various iD and iD L files are compatible (including games, wallpapers, food items etc.). You can find a list with all files compatible for the P's on www.gotchiworld.de . There's a link to Tamagotchi P's downloads near the top.

Lastly, I am unaware of any P's coming with stickers - perhaps your friend got it during a special event or it is a special edition Tama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back