Tamagotchi personalization

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheratchi

Reaction score
Hi everyone! It has been a while since I have seen people posting about their methods of personalizing their tamas. I am usually prone to keeping my tama as original as I received it, but I found my blue Tama-Go to be very bland and decided to spice things up a bit :D So here is my first ever personalized/decorated tama:

IMG_2948.jpg

IMG_2949.jpg

IMG_2947.jpg

IMG_2950.jpg

I am not an expert at decorating tamas, so let's start a discussion on do's and don'ts and unique ideas on how to decorate your tama. Please feel free to post pictures of or decorated tamas and well, lets just have fun :D

That's awesome! I'd love to try decorating my tama, but I'm afraid I'd mess up and ruin it. -_-

I love when people customise their tama's.

@Anya:I was also always too afraid to try it out myself, and even with this one I went for a more non-permanent option. But I figured that, since I have 2 Tama-Gos and I dislike the blue one I could just as well try it. So now I am enjoying this tama!!

@Inmyroomreb: Thanks, hope to see your newly decorated tama's pics soon :D

Pantheratchi, that is simply gorgeous!!! I love Hello Kitty as well. I do not personalize my tamas, except for removing the keychains and large keyrings and making new lanyards for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back