Tamagotchi pictures!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Mametchi_lover_

Reaction score
Well I was bored today so I wanted to take a picture of my Tamagotchi's,Their may be alot,but Their is special dates,like playing in the snow,singing christmas tree,and the snowman ones,their is also tamas playing with objects!I use my kabatchi alot!

Throne---

Snowman---

Music---

Island---

Maraca's---

Cap---

Easter bunny---

Weights---

Bahama's---

Sunglasses---

Scateboard---

Paris---

Action figure---

Computer---

Wings---

Boots---

Roller Blade---

Throne---

Statue of liberity?---

Trumpet---

Egypt---

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me test this

Snowman---https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29/shadowthecutie/MyPicture006.jpg

hey none of those links worked the only 1 that worked was the throne

Okay I edited the top,they should work now!

Also the first time you use the Roller blades they fall but the second time,they learn!

The photos are awesome! Thanks for posting them!

You could maybe consiter posting them in the TamaTalk Photo Album so they are easier for people to find after this thread is a few pages back. :D

hey how did you get your tama to go to paris and do all that stuff that its doing!?!? like the throne and everything?

hey how did you get your tama to go to paris and do all that stuff that its doing!?!? like the throne and everything?
going to Paris and stuff: buy a UFO at the shop for 5000 (set the time to 2:59pm or 6:59 to restock the shop) and then go to your items and use it.

using the throne: buy a throne from the shop (price unknown) and then go to your items and use it.

Your tama can go to Paris,Egypt,an island and other places in the U.F.O.

I have brought over 15 U.F.Os myself

And the throne is 5500p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back