Tamagotchi Planet World in RPG similar to KH - Any ideas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale8998

Reaction score
I've been developing this game for a while and have recently decided to confirm a Tamagotchi Planet world, but I need ideas for a plot. The plot of most worlds is that the world has Lucen (beings without hearts, cannot feel emotion and are mostly evil, with a few exceptions) in it due to a villain hired by the main antagonists. Seth, Roxy, and Alissa land on the world and meet a party member, who guides them through the world. Seth, Roxy, Alissa, and a party member specific to each world must arrest the villain in order to proceed, but the villains aren't gonna give up without their goals completed and the Lucen having given the world enough chaos (one villain may use the Lucen for thievery, another may use the Lucen for vengeance, stuff like that), so they won't get arrested before getting weakened. Thus, the world's boss battle happens, and after that, the villain is locked up in prison, although they may return for revenge later on. Anyone got any ideas for a plot like this that seems fitting for a Tamagotchi-related world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back