Tamagotchi Plus Color vs. the iD and the iD L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonAppleDarko~

Reaction score
I saw the Tamagotchi Plus Color a long while ago and I've been looking to get one ever since, but with school and everything clogging my time for about a year I had to stop looking. Now I came back and there was something I'd never seen before all over eBay: the Tamagotchi iD and the iD L. I really like the look of them and when I did some reading there was something about being able to visit your Tama's parents and even their grandparents on the iD L which sounds really awesome and now I'm really excited and interested in it.

I wanted to ask if you have a Plus Color, iD, or iD L what your opinion on them? Which one's have the best games, controls, and options? I'm hoping to get one by Christmas and I'd love all your help!

Well I have an iD L and personally I love it. Even with my very intensely busy schedule, I have kept it from dying. ;) Plus, there are a GAZILLION different features like room redecorations, pets, and clothes. If you're wondering about games, there are only two, and they're pretty fun in my opinion. They can get old, but there is a way to download TONS more games if you have an infra-red usb or phone. I dont know too much about the +C or the iD, but I was in the same position (sort of) as you were a little while back, and I decided to go with the iD L over the +C or iD. Colors are vibrant, the batteries don't run out quickly, and it has a bunch of characters and new features, as mentioned before ;) Thats just my opinion, but look around and make sure you are happy with your choice before you get it. If you want any more "insight" just PM me ;)

Good luck and best wishes on finding your new tama!! :) :)

I own an iD and iD-L and I love them both. The iD-L is a step up from the iD with the features Missvioletchi talked about. The iD only has 8 adult characters, the iD-L has 32. They can both get the downloads and I really enjoy them both. If I had to chose though,I like the iD-L better. It has some updated features and characters that make it even more fun. :) They're selling on eBay right now for around $50-$65,that's a good price range for one. The iD-L is so much fun,you won't be disappointment! :)

Oh wow thanks guys! I didn't even know about that game downloading feature, and difference in the amount of characters per iD or iD L.

I've been looking out and saving all the iD L's in the colors I like to my watch list since I won't be able to get one for a month so hopefully they'll still be there, I think so because there's quite a few iD L's out there, thanks a lot for helping me out

It's a very hard choice but for me personally I would choose Tamagotchi Plus Colour. I prefer the colour scheme - now as bright, and I also think the colours make the screen look bigger. (Going from what I've seen on video)Plus I much prefer the pastelly sort of look. It also looks more comfortable to hold, and I've heard that the buttons are more responsive.

But then the others are good because they have more characters. I think it's really about personal preference. They all have equally good and bad values, so just pick whichever one you would if the three were in front of you and you had to pick.

Hope I helped!

I have a +Color and I am enjoying it. But I have ordered an id L and I do think you should get that one. The iD L has way more characters, features, foods, etc... The iD is actually pretty expensive and there is not much you can do on it without the downloads and unless you have the capacity to achieve that, gameplay would be rather limited. (Or so I have heard) So get the iD L and do... whatever it is you want to do with it. Please keep in mind that the iD L will probably seem waaaay harder to understand than the TMGC+C because of how much more complicated it is. I would think that it being so complicated would make it a lot more fun, but that is my opinion.

And, in the +Color's defense, it is pretty easy to care for, with only 12 adult characters. (The iD L has 32 adult characters, that is almost 3x as much :eek: ) The color DOES in fact have more games, 3 plus one bonus game, and the iD L has only two, but overall, I think the pros would outweigh the cons when buying and iD L. Whew. That was a long post, but I urge you to consider my advice. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back