Tamagotchi popularity going lower...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

95Tamagirl

Reaction score
Have you noticed that less and less people are buying tamagotchi?That they are getting bored of it?It's true.They are even giving it away!

i see what u mean, yeah i havent noticed

Yes,

It's just like any other fad. I am still going to like them. On eBay, I bet the tamagotchi's will go for cheap when they are totally unpopular.

Yes, 

It's just like any other fad. I am still going to like them. On eBay, I bet the tamagotchi's will go for cheap when they are totally unpopular.
yes, i totally agree on that DarkCore!

They certaintly aren't getting less popular where I live. Walmart had a lot of them stocked a week ago, maybe about 30, then I came back recently and there were only two or three left. And I'm seeing more and more people at my school using them.

It's a new fad for us, which is odd, since the V2s were made in 2004. At school there was only one person giving theirs away, and that was only because it was a 1997 and they didn't collect them, so didn't care about it anymore (I'm getting it! w00t!).

i am seeing everyone at my school buying tamas, like 38ppl in my class have 3 tamas and they are buying more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back