Tamagotchi Problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiLoverMB

Reaction score
:huh: I have a tama and it is a girl, and when I went to put on make-up for it ..it suddenly just putted on the make-up using the mirror and when it was time to show me how the make-up looked on my tama which is a Takoratchi it just let me saw the hair of my tama and the screen of my tamagotchi went blank for like 5 seconds and then it went back to normal can someone please help me why did this happen? Had this happen to you before? :huh:

This problem happened to me one too, Mine was a boy, so I think that boy Tamagotchi's don't show their face with make up on, get what I mean, make up isn't for boys they are for girls. Maybe your character doesn't want to wear the make up, you know all characters have a different personality.

Best~Wishes

~Tama-Love~

Here is another thery:

Maybe the make up that you bought was defective like the boom-box that you buy sometimes at the shop breaks, you know what I mean???? Try buying more make up and see if those work! Hope I helped or atleast gave you some Ideas.

Best~Wishes

~Tama-Love~

:huh: I have a tama and it is a girl, and when I went to put on make-up for it ..it suddenly just putted on the make-up using the mirror and when it was time to show me how the make-up looked on my tama which is a Takoratchi it just let me saw the hair of my tama and the screen of my tamagotchi went blank for like 5 seconds and then it went back to normal can someone please help me why did this happen? Had this happen to you before? :huh:
It's normal. It's happened a couple of times to me too. I think she's just shy.

:huh: That is true binary. I think the Tama is just shy, like binary said!!! -_- :huh:

Best~Wishes

~Tama-Love~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back