Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand why anyone would cancel their preorder... there is literally nothing but bad that could come from cancelling. Best case scenario, you cancel and the the Tamagotchi P's really is discontinued. You don't get a P's. Or, you cancel, and then they fix the issue and others get a P's, but you don't. Or you cancel and they get them back in stock and you still don't get the P's. Even if you decide to buy from another site, even if you keep the preorder you can still cancel it when they fix the issue/come back in stock and there has been no obligation to pay.

Besides, HLJ have said that they will set the item to Discontinued so no further orders can be made, yet preorders will not be affected. And if you cancel, you cannot reinstate or reorder your preorder. You've lost it, until they can get them back in without any preorders left to fulfil, which who knows when that will happen.

Like really I just don't understand. I'm keeping my preorder until they fix the issue. Logic would say that they cannot be discontinued already, they've been released for 5 hours. People need to calm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to agree Sam I'm keeping my preorder just in case this actually means that its just a status and doesn't effect the order whatsoever I guess we will have to wait till the 26th when they re-open after the weekend

here is a tamagotchi p's review unboxing and all be warned the guy isn't the best with English but he is still good

https://youtu.be/LZVDpoXmFi0

It looks fat on the back odd but I ve it so much

Also thanks to his other vid :

we now know that the piece is similar to the TAMAGO but the heart is squishy and rubber but I think the pices will be plastic

Also the new charecter we didn't know is わがシエっち ( wagashietchi

Wow! The screen and the colors look great! I can't wait to get my own :wub:

Yesterday I ordered a Yellow P's on HLJ, and I, too, have the discontinued problem even though it said "In stock" when I got it. I believe HLJ did that because it is a Japanese holiday and they are getting too many orders, so keep calm, it will be sent out in a few days, hopefully. ^_^

The video makes it look taller than the iD L and the screen also looks rectangual and not square. Can someone do a comparison to iD L when they get one so I can try and make some cases. :)

If the heart is rubbery your gonna wanna cover it in cling film as its probably going to stain really easily.

I also misunderstood the 'Discontinued' thingy, but I don't regret transferring to CD Japan. I frequent the site for my J-pop stuff for years, so I have discount points and the Love-Melo piercing there is discounted as well. Just think of it as I'm helping other HLJ order go up a notch.

I've been reading the online manual out of excitement and here's a few observations I've seen so far:

* Tama Pets is still there

* More built-in destinations (there are also more unlockables through Tamatomo seals)

* New destination "Paint Room" - you can have your character "repainted" in a different set of colours

* New baby animation (character plays with the baby before leaving)

* On the stats screen there is a new Profile page where you can input your zodiac sign, favourite subject in school, future ambition, etc.

* Your profile can also be seen on another Tamagotchi you've connected with

* 4-way connection really is a 4-way connection (it looks like they upgraded the IR sensor to locate adjacent Tamagotchis)

* Tamatomo seals/Happy symbols are now called "Tama Pieces", still works the same

* The school is the place where you can "leave" your Tamagotchi if you are busy - you don't need to take care of them when they're at school, you can just watch them take their lessons and stuff. Charge is 50 GP an hour (for toddlers/teens) and free for adults (Friend stage)

* Cleaning materials are still there, but no mention of seeds that can be planted

* Once you "link" your piercing to the Tamagotchi, you cannot "lend" it to other people (their Tamagotchi will reject the piercing)

* New feature: stamp card - connect with friends to have them "stamp" on it, and you get a new item when all the stamps are completed

This sounds so much fun!

Ahh, it focuses on connecting! I hope you can get the stamps by connecting with iD-Ls and original iDs, the other two colors I have. I'd hate to miss out on those new items just because I don't have a second P's to connect with. :/

Ahh, it focuses on connecting! I hope you can get the stamps by connecting with iD-Ls and original iDs, the other two colors I have. I'd hate to miss out on those new items just because I don't have a second P's to connect with. :/
Sadly, the P's can only connect to the iD L series (standard, 15th Anniversary and Princess Spacy).

You know the tamagotchi tam deco pierce like love melody, circus, and Royal exchange? Well once connected does it download the data then I can use another one? Or do i need 2 more tamagotchi p's?

You know the tamagotchi tam deco pierce like love melody, circus, and Royal exchange? Well once connected does it download the data then I can use another one? Or do i need 2 more tamagotchi p's?
We have yet to find that out once someone receives theirs and gives us more information.

They still have a few Tama Ps at HLJ.com if anybody is still looking. They have purple, pink and the one with the extra piece (white)

I used ems but the stock's are fine I paid for both but waiting for the taobao agent to move it to shipping process. It's probably because its the weekend. The Rakuten orders are complete just waiting for shipping info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back