Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLJ's slow shipment problem was because of the orders they got from the sales. That and if they were purchased/paid for after Friday, they were in the slug mail. Which mean an estimated 4 or 5 day shipping delay. This was my slowest EMS shipment too.
It was CD Japan who shipped my P's. I then ordered my guidebook from HLJ and it got here last Wednesday, which is really odd considering CD Japan shipped out first. :(

I think you misunderstood what I said... HLJ had an issue about the delays from order to shipping. My problem was the item was delayed in-transit (the item is already en-route). Everyone who ordered much later than I did (using EMS as well) has already gotten theirs... and I just find it disappointing, considering how expensive CD Japan has charged for shipping it.

I wouldn't complain if I used Air Mail/SAL because that's understandable, but EMS? The shipping cost is enough to buy another P's already - and yet the item's still stuck somewhere after more than a week. I know it will get here eventually, but I notified CD Japan and I just wanted to let them know that the $40+ shipping charge is not justifiable for this instance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? $40....? I paid like $13 or something fairly close to it for shipping. I hope they sent you something extra with it...

HLJ displays the shipping cost before payment. It might hiccup, but atleast it seems resonable to ship.

Really? $40....? I paid like $13 or something fairly close to it for shipping. I hope they sent you something extra with it...

HLJ displays the shipping cost before payment. It might hiccup, but atleast it seems resonable to ship.
I bought 2 P's and the piercing... but it's still very expensive. Airmail/SAL would've cost half of the shipping.

I didn't complain knowing EMS is very quick based on my past purchases... but apparently it's not this time.

it moved just this 11am. it says that it is in customs now. now i worry that they would ask me to pay for duties. >_>

it moved just this 11am. it says that it is in customs now. now i worry that they would ask me to pay for duties. >_>
That's quick. Been waiting for mine for over a week now, lol.

I don't think you'll have issues with customs. It's just a toy :p

Enjoy your P's!

I ended up putting up my tree instead of getting my Tama P. Holidays, they get really busy... I figure I will have it in the morning anyways. Sorta wet outside anyway...

Ya. Lets hope customs doesn't get "Grinch like" for Custom Taxes... I know there isn't a charge in the USA though.

I ended up putting up my tree instead of getting my Tama P. Holidays, they get really busy... I figure I will have it in the morning anyways. Sorta wet outside anyway...

Ya. Lets hope customs doesn't get "Grinch like" for Custom Taxes... I know there isn't a charge in the USA though.
I filed a ticket for Canada Post and one of the support staff phoned me. According to them it may still take an additional 4-5 days before the item gets here from the other side of the country... that's EMS for you. :(

Good luck! Hope you get yours tomorrow... enjoy your P's (and post some pictures!) :)

Mine didnt come, and its been in the post office for 2 days now?! -_- if they dont bring it tomorrow, i'll just pick it up myself.....

- TamaTamatchi

Ya. Gotta whip out my camera for some pix. Certainly. Next question is how fast will I upload them. Lol. They might land in my log though... Maybe one or two here. I have made a perfect thing to show it off in. Ruffled rounded thing...

Other side of the country... Boo. I will cross my fingers it will get to you very soon!

I was seriously considering buying this toy as well as an ID L and then remembered how Bandai is treating people who bought Tama Go and all the little toys that go with it. Sorry Bandai but your appearance of being dishonest is going to make alot of people think twice with your future products... to buy electronic computer toys from Bandai or no?

I say no because we can't trust Namco Bandai and should boycott all of thier thier products until they actually have the site running for Tama Go et al. When people act like unprofessional little children we need to treat them that way, that includes big companies that have gotten so big for thier britches they think they can do anything they want.

Apps running on your phone/tablet in the background kill the battery quicker... this is why the egg toy is so much better, cuter, more fun and convenient.

I bought a Tama Go and six of the characters that attach too it... I have never accessed the tamatown site that was promised with the toy. To end support for a toy soon after it's released... well I think people really have some thinking to do before investing money in the next big thing from Bandai.

I was hoping this would be in some way similar to Webkinz of which I have a huge collection and invested alot of money in. I also enjoy Club Penguin and Bearville.

I also like Second Life and Cloud Party - Both free sites that are managing to stay up just fine but a big company like Bandai still doesn't have a site running for Tama Go (Tamagotchi 7) a year later???! And already offering new products without even having the one before it up and running or even working properly?!

I for one will not be buying Ben 10, Power rangers or anything else from Namco Bandai etc for my great nephews and neices this Christmas. It's going to be a Skylander Giants and Webkinz Christmas this year.

Someone with website savvy should put up a anti Namco Bandai site with all the lurid details of how they don't support thier products after they are sold.
BanDai America is the company that destroys their fans dreams.

BanDai Japan is much better.. Like really, have you seen the upcoming P's piercings? Freaking sweet. :p

I am working on a Tamagotchi P's growth and character chart for Tama Zone, should release it soon. My Tamagotchi P's is still on its way to me, hopeful should be here tomorrow, or Thursday.

Tamagotchi P's Growth: https://blogs.yahoo.c...o/30589850.html
I can help out with this, there's a growth chart in the guide book as well. I'll start working on it and post it later :D

YAY my P's are in my city already! WHEEEW talk about patience... now it's "p's of mind" LOL :D

Mine shipped a week ago.

I used SAL, which always takes exactly 12 days for me, so 5 more days and I'll get my P's!

Mine came in just now :D after the loooooooooong wait!

DSC_0975.jpg

I hatched a baby boy immediately and it turned into this super-cute turtle toddler! :D

IMG_20121204_133353.jpg

I sent him to the Day Care while I'm busy at work :D

IMG_20121204_134627.jpg

I'm kinda finding this unbelievable but for once I'm not impatient. Maybe it's because I have work and so much stuff I'm not paying attention about its tracking. Hehe, hope it arrives Monday. ^_^ anyone buyers from Jason got a tracking number? I didn't......

- TamaTamatchi
I ordered mine from Jason about a week and a half before release, and I got mine yesterday. I'm Eastern Canada. No idea when it was actually shipped since it wasn't logged in E-Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back