Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tamagotchi P's have now appeared in the online ordering for the Tama Depa website and they will start accepting preorders starting October 1st.

Here's a larger picture of the white one:

p6.jpg

Looks pretty nice, at least this one looks less girlier than the others, the coloured gemstones are okay, I guess.

The graphics look nicer. The icons stayed the same but the icon background looks really colourful and detailed.

I hope they don't recycle or take out other features to accommodate new ones.

Has anyone else thought that maybe the "Tamagotchi P" stands for the "Tamagotchi PINK"?? Well, sorry to all those guys out there :p

Whoops sorry, I was too tired to change to smaller size! Sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
I WUB THESE TAMAS EVEN THOUGH I CAN'T GET ONE BUT I HATE THE NEW PINK DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally I believe the P stands for either...

Pieces, Parts (Of my Heart), Pendant, Possibilities

((and if I was dreaming... It would mean Precure. (Pretty Cure) Why not, they had a Conan Tama... ))

Personally I believe the P stands for either...

Pieces, Parts (Of my Heart), Pendant, Possibilities

((and if I was dreaming... It would mean Precure. (Pretty Cure) Why not, they had a Conan Tama... ))
Just a thought... But "Tamagotchi P's" sounds an awful lot like "Tamagotchi Peace." :p

Well... If they follow the Precure ones... They release those in 3 packs. So maybe they will do that for whatever the "P" stands for. Those are usually $15 on ebay per pack though... I am just waiting for those same sellers to confuse them or "removed from package" then the buyers will get confused. (Ending up in more mistaken sales)

Bandai Japan... I love you but... Label these well. They must have had too much fun making the Precure ones. They are cute and profitable. (These go right with the show, every time)

Btw, I know it's not Bandai Japans fault that prices are going to rise because of shipping, but this will get more confusing. Especially to those who really want these Pieces...

Hopefully they release them in packs or maybe even on the same release dates.. Cause one little heart piece with 20 shipping? NO. (Maybe I might get SAL shipping if thats the case.)

Tamagotchi Pees

Anyway

I don't get to have downloads for my iD L, so maybe not being able to get Deco Pins won't be so bad in my case...depends on what features they have.

10rtkc6.png

A Pink Tamagotchi P and a Green ID L

Personally, I prefer the ID-L shell. Not because it dosen't have gemstones, but if you look at the P, it's all the same colour. Look at the ID-L, and the back is a lighter version of the colour and the plate round the screen is a darker version of the colour. If the plate around the screen on the P was a darker version of the colour, I would of liked it. Still, not so excited about the Pieces - but if I lived in Japan I would be excited for sure. No shipping charges, no waiting. :p

i love the gems on the shell but that's about it...if it comes out in english maybe i would get it, but if it doesn't i won't be too sad

It's great that they're creating new Tamagotchis but they should really lower the amount of girly stuff put into it (It's still cute though!).

It looks interesting. Too bad I'm not going to get one... -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back