Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Anniversary pierce looks so cute Himespetchi looks so cute everyone looks really cute too I also think that the kids drawing them is soooo cute and kawaii!

I am going to be getting the designer, and all five of the deco pierce's I don't currently have! thas 100% for sure too haha I am in love with the tama p's I am collecting all the tama p's and the accessories to it <3 im very excited! ^.^

I guess the Connect menu on the Pocket Designer will connect to the P's. Maybe it could connect to another Designer too.

Then again, what will the Net menu be...

I like the design. The only problem is that it's so expensive...

The pocket designer is soooo cute!!!!! I better start saving my penny's!!! :) :D :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I is expensive but if you break it down its for good reason, it has applications like the ds, and presumably you are going to be able to create 1 million items that are cap to being downloaded to your tama p's...plus small handheld that has touch screen...its expensive because its going to be extremely useful and has many features in it by the looks of it...im hoping the net menu will allow you to take the items from the computer and transfer them to the designer and then to the tama p's **fingers crossed**

I guess the Connect menu on the Pocket Designer will connect to the P's. Maybe it could connect to another Designer too.

Then again, what will the Net menu be...

I like the design. The only problem is that it's so expensive...

I wish they would sell this stuff in the usa

I also dont know how much yen are so this is like a ds it says for the tama ID

SailorRosette edit: PLEASE edit your post if its not 24 hours old. Let alone a few minutes apart....

I got my LoveMelo Deco Pierce! It's REALLY hard to stick into the P's and I don't understand how to get some of the items and locations but at least I like the game it comes with ^.^ Challenging but addictive!

357r7fp.png

Pen Touch Notebook Pocket Designer and Pocket Designer Covers
Vcn3FAY.jpg

Looks like coloring accessories like the iD Station from the look of the downloads....

The mezzo piano cover is likely going to be limited, due to it being designed by mezzo piano, maybe.

Lucky Check Watchlin
vuhR0sb.jpg

Miracrise pierce, Dream to Change pierce, Sanrio pierce and P's Gashapon charms vol. 2
VUbUN7X.jpg

I will get the P when I have the money. Probably in October around my birthday. I would like to get it in yellow If I get it I will get the Disney piece!

How much does the pocket designer cost in usd? And is there a place where I can preorder it?

yeah that's why im waiting til after the pre order and see what ppl think of it first before I jump on it haha! it beter be the best darn thing since cake lmao :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back