Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the pocket designer now D: Though I'm somewhat saddened, it seems limited, such as with colors and patterns, it does the whole item, not different sections. Like for the shades there, the lenses and the frames get colored the same. Boo. Oh well, should have guessed they wouldn't get TOO technical.

Thinking about saving up and getting it with a cover. Probably a good idea, no? I would also need a screen protector because when it comes to touch screens, I get worried.

they do get much more into the shades colors etc the more you play the games etc for what I hear ^.^ im very excited for the pocket designer to get here, I decided I was going to crochet a cover for it because it will be cheaper and I can design anything for it, maybe youd like to buy one from me instead of paying that much for one. mine would be around $8 to $10 that's shipping include, plus you can make it look like anything you want :D and I could cut a screen protector for you and send one to ya for it as well... its just a thought <3

I want the pocket designer now D: Though I'm somewhat saddened, it seems limited, such as with colors and patterns, it does the whole item, not different sections. Like for the shades there, the lenses and the frames get colored the same. Boo. Oh well, should have guessed they wouldn't get TOO technical.

Thinking about saving up and getting it with a cover. Probably a good idea, no? I would also need a screen protector because when it comes to touch screens, I get worried.

If its the same size as my Dream Collet, a GBA case should do fine if you want to buy ahead of time. Just a guess as I don't plan on getting one.

Looks nice though, surprised they didn't put a slide cover on it like the Dream Collet though.

Last edited by a moderator:
they do get much more into the shades colors etc the more you play the games etc for what I hear ^.^ im very excited for the pocket designer to get here, I decided I was going to crochet a cover for it because it will be cheaper and I can design anything for it, maybe youd like to buy one from me instead of paying that much for one. mine would be around $8 to $10 that's shipping include, plus you can make it look like anything you want :D and I could cut a screen protector for you and send one to ya for it as well... its just a thought <3
Thank you for the offer, but yarns and such don't feel very good on my skin. I'm weird like that, where certain textures feel... strange and actually can irritate my skin. >_>;

I'll just save up, see if there's any Xmas deals or something. But I sorta want to wait on more reviews.

Thank you for the offer, but yarns and such don't feel very good on my skin. I'm weird like that, where certain textures feel... strange and actually can irritate my skin. >_>;

I'll just save up, see if there's any Xmas deals or something. But I sorta want to wait on more reviews.
ok haha and understandable I hate the feeling of raw cotton on my skin O.O it bothers the crap outta me :p I wish you luck for some good deals :D

Here's a cool picture I found on Google of the P's Stations, not sure if anyone already posted it.

IMG_6815.jpg

Can someone confirm for me, please: You can keep the same character indefinitely as long as you don't accept a marriage proposal? It won't die of old age or anything like that?

I'm pretty sure one of the other Japanese color screen Tamas has that feature as well, but I can't remember which right now. @_@

Even if I want to keep the same character forever, it's also tempting to get new deco pierces and try out stuff like the costume changes and new, special characters. :eek:

Can someone confirm for me, please: You can keep the same character indefinitely as long as you don't accept a marriage proposal? It won't die of old age or anything like that?

I'm pretty sure one of the other Japanese color screen Tamas has that feature as well, but I can't remember which right now. @_@

Even if I want to keep the same character forever, it's also tempting to get new deco pierces and try out stuff like the costume changes and new, special characters. :eek:
Your Tamagotchi will only die from bad care. ;)

Anyway something that's been on my mind since forever is about the change pierces...they don't have games?! 'Cause I looked at video reviews and only the pierces with raisable characters seem to have games. !_!

yeah non of the change pierces have games but all others do

Anyway something that's been on my mind since forever is about the change pierces...they don't have games?! 'Cause I looked at video reviews and only the pierces with raisable characters seem to have games. !_!

Thanks for reassuring me in that regard. ^^:

But yes, it's unfortunate that they don't have games although I wonder if it's hard to come up with simple games that can be played with no prior instruction, utilizing only 3 buttons. Of course, I don't have a broad range of experience with multiple Tama versions, so I could very well be wrong. Maybe there's not much storage on the data chip which I assume is inside each deco pierce after storing all the character change files (has anyone ever dissected one)?

Unlikely. Did they do that with any of the past colors except for ID L? Nope. It would've been nice if they released the P's but it's been a year almost. Never gonna happen
Never say never; wasn't the iD L translated thanks to the efforts of the English-speaking community? If we could somehow convince Bandai that there was a market for the Tamagotchi P's, or future color-screen releases, in the west, then they would be silly not to do so. The question is whether or not they would become one of those uber-popular toys like Furby, tickle-me Elmo, or even the first American iteration of Tamagotchi.

Never say never; wasn't the iD L translated thanks to the efforts of the English-speaking community?
The iD L was translated by Bandai Asia... where did this information come from? Can you tell us the source?

The iD L was translated by Bandai Asia... where did this information come from? Can you tell us the source?
That was accidentally worded in a way that mislead you, I guess. What I mean to say is that English-speaking Tama fans kept requesting that Bandai bring the color display Tamagotchis over to western countries, so the Chinese branch of the company finally translated it into English for that lucrative export cash. Is this not correct? I wasn't trying to imply that said fans were the ones who literally did the translation. xP

That was accidentally worded in a way that mislead you, I guess. What I mean to say is that English-speaking Tama fans kept requesting that Bandai bring the color display Tamagotchis over to western countries, so the Chinese branch of the company finally translated it into English for that lucrative export cash. Is this not correct? I wasn't trying to imply that said fans were the ones who literally did the translation. xP
Yeah I kind of understood it differently, haha! It was an unexpected release and it caught everyone by surprise. We're not sure what they're planning to do next. Hmmm...

Yeah I kind of understood it differently, haha! It was an unexpected release and it caught everyone by surprise. We're not sure what they're planning to do next. Hmmm...
It really is hard to tell what Bandai is planning for the Americas and Europe in the future (well, aside from the new Tama that fans have just recently discovered, of course), but having a dedicated fanbase in those regions is undoubtedly nothing but a good thing!

I'm also impressed at how Bandai of Japan is still apparently rolling out deco pierces. Has the Disney Change! one released yet? I've heard it comes out in November, but other than that I'm not sure when in November. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back