Tamagotchi P's. Another new tamagotchi in Japan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness, Watchlin is so cute!! <3

How much is that and where did you find it? ^~^
I bought it for about $22 on Hobby Link Japan but it is now sold out.

I uploaded my video about it!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

2218664_1.jpg

Oh...........

https://p-bandai.jp/tamadepa/a0001/o0009/item-1000086063/

More pierces? I think they should stop, and that one looks lame

Dont hate on this pierce its awsome I love that character he is from touch detective and is the blond girl's pet ots a popular trend in japan noneof you know this ccharacter as its japan famous mostly but it WILL SELL FAST this character and the new app associated with it is really popular

Is it a change or a character pierce

Dont hate on this pierce its awsome I love that character he is from touch detective and is the blond girl's pet ots a popular trend in japan noneof you know this ccharacter as its japan famous mostly but it WILL SELL FAST this character and the new app associated with it is really popular

Is it a change or a character pierce
Sorry, I'm not familiar with that franchise but it sounds cool. :)

and that is a very good qusetion.. it doesn't look like a change OR a character pierce..maybe something new alltogether. o.0 Even though I don't know about these mushroom things I might get it because it looks very interesting and different from other piercings.

Thats good youll be happy to know too that this pierce could raise tamagotchi's popularity in japan again (even though its popularity in japan is through the roof at the momment trust me I saw it myself. )

Im hoping it will be both the character has many different types of looks like hello kitty or domo so I hope you can raose him and then transform him into different forms (emf did you spot the mametchi one hehe)

Edit: found it!!! Nameko the character featured in this pierce is called funghi in english so I guess ots best to call him funghi and also the english name of his owner is MacKenzie

More news:https://app.famitsu.com/20131225_294317/

It's officially a raisable character pierce. You can raise a tamagotchi funghi a Mametchi funghi and a Kuchipatchi funghi lol they look so funny I love it the pierce is gender less so I love It even more the game looks fun too by the way it releases on 25th of jan

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the mushroom people game in English too? I'd like to play it myself ;o. It looks real fun.

Yeah, tamagotchi needs more popularity, while it's popular with little girls and such, it needs to have a more adult fandom too you know, and get more exposure. While I think one little pierce might help, I think the next tamagotchi needs to be really really good to make the change. (Also, better spin off toys. The yume kira bag was kind of Bleh, but then the pocket designer is awesome.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I agree I. Not sure if the funghi pierce will help bring adult fans even though it's a craze like hello kitty but with a more diverse fan base at times I'm still not sure

The pocket designer is so technologically advanced if you think about it for a small toy it's hard to imagine what's In store for the next generation of the tamagotchi.

Yeah I agree I. Not sure if the funghi pierce will help bring adult fans even though it's a craze like hello kitty but with a more diverse fan base at times I'm still not sure The pocket designer is so technologically advanced if you think about it for a small toy it's hard to imagine what's In store for the next generation of the tamagotchi.
Yeah, we'll see. It might bring a few though, but I really wish it had a more adult fanbase, although since BanDai just aims to little girls, it seems like bandai doesn't want to go that route. Which is fine, it's still really popular, but they are missing out on some new fans they could make. I know a lot of Japanese tamagotchi fans on twitter, and they always say it's not popular with adults.

Yeah I agree, it's just a fun little toy :eek:

They made it in a shape of a heart, like seriously BanDai, WHY NOT A DIFFERENT SHAPE!?!?!
Because its cheaper.

They don't need to make a second mold for the plastic, just use different colours and different decals. It works out a lot cheaper for them >u<'.

There are non-heart shapes out there already anyway, like for example the fairy change one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back