Tamagotchi P's deals

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loganator114

Reaction score
hi i Have a question because i want a P's so

what the good price for it how many dollars there worth it?

I know when I bought my P's back in February of this year, it was about £50 for the P's (brand new) and the Star Circus pierce (brand new). Since then I've spent about £50 on a second hand P's (which came with the guide book, the Royal Change! pierce and a couple of other bits; all second hand, no packaging) and £40 (again, second hand, no packaging, also with a second hand Royal Change! pierce). I think it depends on if you want a brand new one or not, as I think they've gone up in price since I bought my first one, and whether or not you want any extras (usually pierces) with it or not.

I bought all three of mine off of eBay, although there's a traders group on Facebook that I've had no issues with buying from.

Hope this helps! ^_^

I got mine new in box for $90 AUD. (approx. $70 US)

They can sell used for $40-$60 AU ($30-$46 US)

Don't forget it may be cheaper for you due to lower postage fees.

Take into account the used ones may be perfect & just have a dirty/dented box...or some have completely scratched/dirty screens.

Japanyouwant is selling many on ebay right now, but they have some scratches, and their English comprehension isn't the best, but they do have some good deals. I have not personally bought from them because they didn't answer questions very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back