Tamagotchi P's Nameko Pierce, change pierce or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a question about this pierce:
nameko_01.jpg

Does anyone have it and if so, is it a change pierce or a pierce with seperate characters/puzzle pieces? Thank you!

I have been wondering the same thing... they randomly started to pop up on Ebay. Looks amazing!! Those characters look somehow familiar..

Look at the first paper, is that a new location at the bottom right? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a character pierce, not a change pierce. It has three raisable characters - a Tamagotchi version of the main mushroom dude, a mushroomified Mametchi, and a mushroomified Kuchipatchi.

Oh my god, this is the first pierce I actually want. Where can I buy it other than ebay? I don't want to pay 25 dollars for it :angry:

Oh my god, this is the first pierce I actually want. Where can I buy it other than ebay? I don't want to pay 25 dollars for it :angry:
It's 23 dollar on ebay I just bought it there :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Paying so much for a pierce would be a waste :S just wait until it's price lowers! :D And look them up on Ebay everyday.

The cheapest way would be having a friend in Japan who would order it for you off Amazon Japan who would charge you only for the item itself, not the shipping to your country.

The characters are namecotchi (female) mamenamecotchi (male Mametchixnameco) and patchinamecotchi ( male Kuchipatchixnameco) funghi is nameco's English name and it's called nameco care so as it implies is a care version (just to answer in detail )rices on eBay unfortunately as they become less new will actually rise in price I've seen the love melo in the 50s and 60s range so I recommend trying hobby link Japan and cd Japan to buy it or get it while you can at the best price you can.

$25 is too much for a pierce?? I order mine from Japan and with shipping they come to $25...EBay would be even more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back