Tamagotchi P's Pierces discussion thread!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Fairy Change and Sanrio pierces.

I absolutely adore the Sanrio one. I've been on a wicked Hello Kitty kick lately. I must get My Melody/Kiraritchi!~

I would like to one day have all the pierces.

As for pierces I'd love if they made, I'd say a Pokemon one. I absolutely love Pokemon and Tamagotchi. Them together would be perfect ~

If another anime based one was made, I'd love one based on Fullmetal Alchemist. (perhaps a tad far fetched but oh well).

Like a Mametchi Edward Elric

Kutchipatchi Alphonse

Memetchi Winry

etc.

Madoka is not really an anime for children, and I hope that no teenage girl sees it. (not because of the deaths but what it actually is about. The author is horrible.)

A precure pierce wouldn't be bad...

Omg. There are fans here... *eye shift* Precure would be great and it's aimed for kids. There are so many, how would it be done would be a good question. They have a hard enough time with the movies now. XD. It would be so popular.

True... Now I think all the characters having an outfit of Kyubey (full body) would be kinda fun or the others... Ya. That anime was crazy and not pointed at kids. The fandom is still much alive though.

Ooh. I have been meaning to ask... Does the Sanrio have a game on it? I know it has changes and some items but I haven't really checked for games.

I want to get the fairy change sometime soon too.

I'm pretty sure that all change pierces except the anniversary one have no games.

I'm still waiting for my Mario pierce >3<

What about a Jewelpet pierce?Strange they're not in the Sanrio's...

Oh yes. JewelPets. They do have the JewelPod music player. Not sure all it does, but that makes a fortune to what I see.

Lots of characters didn't make it to the Sanrio Pierce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back