Tamagotchi P's Tama Pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaphoenix

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been trying to adopt a Tama Pet on my Tamagotchi P's. I managed to adopt Furirabutchi successfully by visiting the park at a specific time & meeting her at least 3 times. I am now trying to adopt my 2nd pet and have visited the park at another time slot in order to get Yumekyantchi. However, althought I've met Yumekyantchi at least 3 times, there was no prompt for me to adopt her. Any idea why this is happening? Would appreciate some help. Thanks all! =)

Your tamagotchi has to be an adult character and you can only have 1 pet at any point of time.

Edit: grammar

Last edited by a moderator:
Your tamagotchi has to be an adult character and you can only have 1 pet at any point of time.

Edit: grammar
Thanks cherryxz! Yes my tama is currently an adult and has the Furirabutchi pet. So if I want to adopt another pet does it mean I have to delete Furirabutchi? How do I do this as there isn't a delete option when I view the pet in my "pet" section.

You can't. Your adult get's only one pet that they keep.

You'll have to wait until your next adult to get a different one ☺

You can't. Your adult get's only one pet that they keep.

You'll have to wait until your next adult to get a different one ☺
I see. Thanks everyone for clarifying the questions I had! Much appreciated. :) :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back