Tamagotchi P's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATUUURE :D

Reaction score
Hello! I'm actually saving my money for a Tamagotchi P's. If someone can please tell me how much a P's may cost. Thanks in advance!!!!

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

You are looking at a range of $55 to $90. But they have gone over the price and you are extremely lucky if you find one lower.I recommend HLJ because I got mine there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think P's is released all around in Asia? I haven't gone to the mall but I do wish to have one!!!!

Which part of Asia? And anyway I don't think they sell them in Asia yet.

Oh and sometimes on eBay you can get cheap P's if your lucky enough to find one

There are some cheap p's on amazon. Idk what's the prices now. The last time I check, I think the blue or purple one is about 60$

I bought mine from amazon. I think it was around $55 USD though I've seen them sell for more.

I bought mine a few weeks ago. It cost $53. Free shipping too. Just be on the look out on ebay. Try bidding on some for cheap money, and look for "buy it now" ones that are in the $50s. Make sure to look at shipping too. If the tama cost $55, it could end up having $30 shipping. You never know. Make sure to use common sense. If the Tama is really cheap and has free shipping, look to see how professional the seller is. Most of the time you just got to be lucky. And don't order a tama just because you have the money :) wait a while to see if any new deals come up :D Hope this helps!

Here is a pretty good deal:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TAMAGOTCHI-PS-BLUE-BANDAI-JAPAN-BRAND-NEW-Japanese-Laungage-/171019383092?pt=Electronic_Battery_Windup_Toys_US&hash=item27d18cb134

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back