Tamagotchi Revenge

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electreon2005

Reaction score
Chapter One

--------------

I was starving. My owner hadn't fed me for six hours. He hated Tamagotchis now, and forced me to starve unhappily. I'm Jack the Mametchi, by the way, unrightfully stuck in an un-used Tamagotchi Connexion Version 4 JinSei in London. My owner is actually a terrorist from Germany, trying to start the Third World War. I decided to use the antenna to call my Mum and Dad in TamaTown. They were code ABAA CCBB.

"Hello, ABAA CCBB?" My Dad answered.

"Hi, Dad... I'm... gonna die, starved," I just managed to get out coughing.

"Oh no, oh no, no, no, us Tamagotchis are gonna start a rebellion against those Tama Abusers. The RGGSPCT is coming with me," his Dad scaredly explained.

The RGGSPCT (ISRTGGP), standing for the Royal Gotchi-Gotchi Society for Prevention to Cruelty to Tamagotchi (In Sincere Respect To Gotchi-Gotchi's People), located at 592729.245 Ojit Road, got a Tama-Text from Jack's Dad. They got the Tamagotchi World - Earth spaceships, specifically given by His Majesty himself. They used the GPS (a Gotchi-Gotchi iTama 5700) to set a course to the distant land, the address?

42 Vauxhall Road

Vauxhall

London

England

United Kingdom

Europe

Planet Earth

East Spiral

Milkyway

NW1 2AD

Latest posts

Back