Tamagotchi School Concern

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaysuhn

Reaction score
Well, a few of my friends and I have all gotten Tamagotchi V4s and we are all so excited! I have had to reset mine numerous times trying to get Harutchi and I still havent, though my friend got it his first shot. But my question is about Tamagotchi Schooling. I know that the games you get raise points randomly as do some foods but what my main concern is, is getting my Mametchi with Intl (pencil). I think, or atleast Ive heard that work (pre school) as a todler is random to where the points go. But what age does my tama go to school? And if its as a teen, can I get all the points in intl so I can be sure to get my mametchi with the turtle teacher? So is it todler = preschool, teen = school for stats, and adult = job? :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
i turned it on today, and i set the time to 9am so it will go to sleep at 9pm and wake up at 9am. i have my harutchi now.

Okay, there are some things you can do to get certain kinds of points. As a child, you will get mail (!) with the king or a teacher giving you a backpack. Then you know you are ready for preschool. You usually get one point every time you go (the middle one, arts/fashion?). This may vary, I don't know. You will get intelligence points every time you jump rope.

Then, when you're a teen, you get a new teacher (once again, announced by (!)), and you do the shell game to get more points. If you get the poop, you don't get points. I've always had pencils on this game to earn, but my daughter has had the flowers. Could be that whatever you have the most of at that point, you earn more of them.

Then, you will as an adult go to school until you get another (!) and you'll end up in a landscape. Push A to walk by buildings, push B to choose a building for an interview. Research the jobs ahead of time to see what points you earn. For instance, shampooing will earn you different points than doctor. You can choose what job to interview for, although the judges decide if you get the job. If you work it right, every time you go to work you'll be earning the points you want to be earning.

Does that help at all?

jane

Well, I think that jump rope points are random, but it seems to be for sure that preschool is only for fashion/art points. thats all i have been getting. i just want to make sure i get alot of intl because mine is so low and i really want to get my mametchi. is there any way to make sure i have enough time, like before i become an adult? like setting clock back, or pausing game alot, anything at all? i tried to make him 2 days old so he can go to normal school, but it stayed at 0 yrs old.

i have int 10, art 41 and kindness 33.

I have the WORST luck. I really really really want to get a mametchi with intl before it is too late.. what can i do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back