Tamagotchi School tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another tip; If you wear glasses put them in your glasses case (if they fit) and set it on the table or in your bag then check on them while your pretending to get books (If theyre in a bag)

Thats what i do :)

My school isn't too strict on tamas, as long as you keep it silent, check it only between classes/breaks/dismissal time, and pay more attention in class.

I've seen several kids who wear it on lanyards/slings. :mametchi:

Awesome! But I don't go to school (im home educated) but i could put em in my pencil case to take them outside, for I have 5 tamas, and its a pain to hand-hold them all.

The teachers that come to my school are SOO strict but i bring my tama along with me wherever i go. i always find a smart place to hide it. i put it in my bac asleep with sound off and play with it at recess when im allowed. :)

girlytama107, you might as well not say where to put your tama in school becuase you just coppied what everyone else on this site said to do !

Teachers arent really on the lookout for tamas at my school so he's perfectly safe just in my locker/pocket cause im one of very few in my age group who still has a tama....*sheepish look*

Ah I remember the good ol' days when I used to bring my tamas to school and play with them while the teacher was talking. I was so clever at hiding them! Lol now I'm in High School and I don't bring them to school anymore but thanks for the tips! -_-

YOU GUYS FORGOT PUT IT ON PAUSE!!!!!!! I BRUNG MY TAMA TO SCHOOL SHOWED IT IN CLASS NO ONE CARE HA HA TAMAS RULE SOMETIMES I SAY EXCUSE ME MRS RYAN I NEED THE TOILET AND YOU GO IN AND YOU PLAY TAMA RESPONSE: ANNA WHATS THAT NOISE ME:NOTHING MRS RYAN B) i am cool :(

ye i know, once when i was younger i took ma tama took school and i didnt know that tamas werent alowd so at dinnertime recess me and me friendz al lbought taamas and we all didnt noew that the were banned. so our class teacher saw us playing them in the line-up and took them off us. :) If yo are young DONT TAKE YA TAMA 2 SCHOOL! :eek:

Oh my gosh, at my school a couple years ago, I like started the tama revolution. Everyone at my school between 4th grade-6grade had at least one tamagotchi. At recess there was even a corner were everyone would connect. But our vice principal banned them... Quite sad. I now use the pretending to dig in my packpack (While really checking my tama) trick

msicstar, the reason we are even talking about this is because we dont want our tamas on pause! we want them to grow , and when its on pause it cant grow! :huh: geez

I brought my Tama to my high school for the first time today. I fed the hunger hearts full before my morning classes and left it in my locker without pausing it. I fed it again at lunch time then left it in my locker for afternoon classes. Then I just feed it and play with it and stuff on the bus ride home. :)

Tomorrow, I may try bringing it with me during my classes, and since I have different teachers for each class, in every class I can ask to go to the washroom and I can secretly play with my Tama hehe. :D Unless someone is in there... :blink:

I put mine on my I.D. Card lanyard. Im in high school to btw, all I do is put it in the top pouch of my backpack an reach down to check if it needs anything (MUTE TAMA OF COURSE!). Also if your teacher asks you about it, press B to bring up the clock an just say its a watch ;]

I played with it right in front of a teacher an she asked what it was an I jus put it on the clock an viola! She thought it was a clock.

i'm in middle school and i just put it in my purse and i feed thim and play with thim during class and i never goe in troble
im in middle skool 2. An don my way to each class i get it out if there's no secerity gaurds out and about. Or at lunch under a table. XD

Also another great tip is if ur gonna pretend it's a watch, then u should cover the title on top of it. Some teachers know what tamagotchis r....

Last edited by a moderator:
YOU GUYS FORGOT PUT IT ON PAUSE!!!!!!! I BRUNG MY TAMA TO SCHOOL SHOWED IT IN CLASS NO ONE CARE HA HA TAMAS RULE SOMETIMES I SAY EXCUSE ME MRS RYAN I NEED THE TOILET AND YOU GO IN AND YOU PLAY TAMA RESPONSE: ANNA WHATS THAT NOISE ME:NOTHING MRS RYAN :D i am cool :lol:
usually, it takes the tamagotchi longer 2 grow when it's on pause. An dcan't u just put it on mute? :eek:

I put my tama in my cp pouch,it really fits,my cousin also has a Tama(a V4 tama),and she play with it even we are studying our lessons,my teacher doesn't care about it,as long as the sound is off and you play it only when it's already recess. ;)

I put my tama in my cp pouch,it really fits,my cousin also has a Tama(a V4 tama),and she play with it even we are studying our lessons,my teacher doesn't care about it,as long as the sound is off and you play it only when it's already recess. ;)
I'm really sorry if this is a really silly question or something, but...

What is a CP Pouch...? XD

Latest posts

Back