Tamagotchi School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Nerdy

Reaction score
1) Can you have tenten/ maru (accent marks) in your name?

2) Should I replace the battery when I receive it?

1. No.

2. I didn't replace mine when I got it. It didn't die out yet.

Thanks again! I couldn't find many guides.

Another note: This does NOT say nice to meet you. I believe it is saying Ohayou, (ohayou gozaimasu=it is early, English equivalent is good morning)

Untitled-2.png

Nice. I always wondered what they meant when they said that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have compiled a list of questions I think we would all like to know!

The second screen on the status window - These are grade scores, do they have any effect on anything else in TamaSuku (such as which characters you get).

When special characters like the king come, what does that extra dialog mean, what are they talking about? (I don't have it yet, therefore cannot read for myself)

Why did one student give me a present and not any others before him?

When you press the "C" button, while no icons are lit, the character on the screen will get a ! by his head. Sometimes the character will be happy, other times sad. Why is this happening and what does it mean? Perhaps it is like waving to the student, or poking them, getting their attention perhaps?

Why do the characters come to me out of order?

Does TamaSuku ever end? Like Tamagotchi go back to their home planet. Do TamaSuku students graduate?

1. Nope.

2. I don't read Japanese, sorry. But he comes when you update your class rank. He can also downgrade your class rank.

3. I really don't know. I think it's random.

4. It's random. Nothing to worry about.

5. You don't get characters in order. "Rare" students include ones that you get rewarded with and e-Tamago games. They are marked with stars instead of numbers. Some characters can only come from Ura/EnTama, but have numbers.

6. Not really.

Should I expect the battery to be corroded?

I just received mine, and it DOES allow tenten/maru. (Japanese accent marks)

Oh, one question. Where do you get the login code? Haven't been able to figure that out.

First, you'll need to go to the Infared icon. Select it, and press down four times. There should be a PC login selection. Then you'll get your code.

No, they don't. No characters evolve on the Tama Suku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back