Tamagotchi Selection.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
do you think your tamagotchis get dull when you always get the wrong gender? The tama you didn't want? Well, without having to DEBUG your tama do you think it would be a good idea choosing your tamas and genders? :furawatchi:

One time I really wanted a girl, but I kept getting guys, so I just continued to reset it until I got a girl.

I guess it would be pretty cool to pick gender, it would save time, and maybe might decrease the amount of people who leave their tamas paused for a long period.

For characters, no way, it would totally ruin the "pet" part of tamagotchi's. One goal of tamagotchi connection is to raise it to see how many different characters you'll get. And if you get the one you don't want, Oh well, try next time! That's why there's something called generations!

I don't think it is a good idea because it is fun when there is an egg, and you can wonder what gender you are getting. But it does get dull if you don't get the character that you want. Like gen.1 I got yasaguretchi. Gen.2 I got yasaguretchi again. I didn't want the same character again:[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back